The Friend

As Tarreb was waiting outside it started raining hard. "Shit shit shit shit!" Tarreb muttered to himself, realizing he had forgotten his umbrella. Zoor noticed Tarreb standing outside in the rain and ran outside to offer him her umbrella. "Here, take this," Zoor said, holding out her umbrella. Tarreb hesitated for a moment before accepting it, grateful for her kindness. Together, they walked towards the bus stop, huddled under the umbrella.

As they waited for the bus, Tarreb couldn't help but feel a sense of gratitude towards Zoor. She had been the only person to show him kindness since he arrived at the new school. He wondered what he could do to repay her for her kindness. Just then, the bus arrived, and they both got on. As they sat down, Tarreb realized that he had left his backpack in the classroom. He started to panic, but Zoor noticed his distress and offered to help him retrieve it. They got off the bus and ran back to the school, with Zoor leading the way. When they arrived at the classroom, they found that it was locked. Zoor noticed that the window was open and suggested that Tarreb climb through it to retrieve his backpack. Tarreb hesitated, but Zoor encouraged him, telling him that she would be there to catch him if he fell. With Zoor's help, Tarreb climbed through the window and retrieved his backpack. As he climbed back out, he slipped and fell, but Zoor caught him and helped him back up. They both laughed, relieved that everything turned out okay.

As they walked back to the bus stop, Tarreb realized that he had made a new friend.