The Beating

One day well Tarreb was in the hallway walking to his next class, Anderson Kristopher appeared "Hey freak" he shouted in his ear. He smashed Tarreb against his locker "Gimme my money"

Tarreb tried to push Anderson away, but he was too strong. Anderson continued to demand money, and when Tarreb said that he did not have any money, Anderson started hitting him. Anderson threw Tarreb on the hard concrete floor and scraped his head across the floor until there was a blood streak behind his head. The other students in the hallway looked on in shock, but no one stepped in to help. Tarreb was getting beaten badly, and he knew that he needed to do something before it was too late. He managed to break free from Anderson's grasp and crawled and limped down the hallway with a trail of blood following him, looking for a teacher or someone who could help. Eventually, he found a janitor who called the police.

When the police arrived, they arrested Anderson for assault. Tarreb was taken to the hospital with a broken arm, several bruises and cuts, and severe head trauma.

Zoor was devastated when she heard what had happened to Tarreb. She went to visit him in the hospital and promised to be there for him no matter what. Then as Tarreb said "Thank you" He started to shake and the heart monitor started beeping faster and faster. Zoor then yelled for a doctor. When they rushed in they told Zoor to wait outside. Tarreb was going into cardiac arrest. She could hear the doctors yelling " GIVE ME 300! CLEAR!"