Secrecy

A lobotomy of oneself would show a great deal.

Greed. Lust. Envy. Hatred. Fear. Love.

Love is special. Love can sway anybody. Even the mightiest kings fall to the trust of someone they love. With love, you can do many things. Lie. Cheat. Manipulate.

Manipulation is... if I say so myself. Useful. Without manipulation, governments would be suffering a copious degree. Relationships would in itself last less. Now, I'm not saying manipulation is good. I'm just saying it's useful.

*Thump*

Interrupting my thoughts was a knock on the window. My driver rolled down my window. How tiresome.

"Name and ID?" The person who bespoke was a guard. 170.18 cm in height; his eye color was of monochromatic brown, his finger size was a 9. He was average. Just like me.

"Ayanakouji Kiyotaka." Handing a white keycard riveted with a black outline and a empty feeling, the guard reached read the details before nodding.

"You can go. You'll be escorted once through." Escorted? That seems a bit inconsequential.

This job interview is getting more suspicious by the minute. I can't even explain how I ended up here.

"Follow me" I never expected to be out of the white room. 15 years. It's been that long and we're venturing to New York. 'That man' is showing me off to a couple of his 'friends' in a highrise building. Or so he said.

Walking through the building felt like a maze. Through only 20 minutes of walking around in my past time, I managed to loop around the building two times. We arrived in New York three days ago, yet it feels like it's been only one hour.

Passing through another door we arrived at the meeting. 19 total investors were spotted. All in suits that were tailored to their liking. The accumulative worth of everything was questionable. I estimated near the millions possibly billions. This is America most notably, so the exchange rate will amount to a near 20 grand.

"So you're here! It seems you brought the supposed masterpiece! Kuku!"

"Rokusuke." So the blonde's name was Rokusuke.

"Ah. Kuku! Let's allow him to introduce himself." The room now silent allowed me to speak.

"4-01." Bowing I looked around. Most everyone nodded. Some chuckled. Some listened. Others studied. All arrogant fools.

"Now! Let's begin!"

.

.

.

.

With ease, I demolished, no... razed to the ground the offenses they kept throwing.

Chess grandmasters.

Professional Combatants.

STEM Genuises.

All razed. All liquidated. All embarrassed.

"4-01. You did well." What? I'm in a nightmare surely. 'That man' praising me? What type of day is this?

With nothing to say, I simply nodded before following him out the door.

.

.

.

Huh. Where did 'That man' go? I was right behind him. I don't hear anything behind me.