Night of the Hunters part 2

(Wind is howling out in the open)

Fishlegs: Dagur is here and Heather is with him? I don't believe it.

Astrid: Trusting her turned out to be a big mistake.

Ruffnut: Yeah, who puts loyalty to their brother ahead of loyalty to their friends? Yeah right?

Tuffnut: I heard that, sister!

Astrid: The bigger question is who are these Dragon Hunters and what do they want with us and her? [worriedly looks over the the girl who is shivering, either from the cold or from fear]

Heather: You're about to find out, about you. not her

(Dragon Hunter opens door)

Heather: Ryker wants to have a little chat with you. [goes over the the girls cell and kneels down so she's at eye level with her] has our pet been behaved for you? 

Astrid: she's not a pet

Heather: yes she is

(Heather pushes Astrid out of the cell)

Astrid: You're lucky these guards are here or I'd take your head off.

(Heather pushes Astrid down the corridor while other Dragon Hunter closes door and they both follow behind)

Heather: You'd try.

Astrid: After everything we did for you, took you in, taught you to ride, saved your life more than once.

Heather: And I thank you for all of that but I have to follow my destiny.

Astrid: Betraying your friends, joining these Dragon Hunter scum and holding a girl captive?

Heather: Hey. You don't know what it's like to be truly alone, Astrid. Dagur is my brother. I trust him with my life.

Astrid: You'll regret that. Believe me.

Heather: Hm. Well, your concern is touching, but if I were you, I'd be more worried about myself. And that girl has a name

Astrid: well we've never heard you address her as a person, only a pet

Heather: her name is Sifera, use it

Astrid: *Sifera? that's a pretty name* 

(Heather knocks on a door)

Ryker: Come.

Heather: Ryker wants information and he can be very persuasive.

(Scene changes to Hiccup, Snotlout and their dragons sleeping on a beach)

Hiccup: Morning, bud. Hey, Snotlout. You up?

Snotlout: Yes. Somebody snores. Hookfang!

(Toothless brings fish)

Snotlout: Great. I am starving. We'll cook these up and- Okay. Okay, all right. Okay. No. Stop it. Hey! Hey! Gimme that!

Hiccup: Looks like somebody's feeling better.

Snotlout: Stop that! Stop! What are you doing?

Hiccup: Trying to figure out where the Dragon Hunters are headed.

Snotlout: That's a bad idea. Even if we find them, they have those "one shot and you drop" poison arrows. What do we do then?