Shock and Awe

Fishlegs: Here you go, baby. Oh, that big storm washed up all kinds of cool things up here. Quartz, Icelandite. Travertine, Meatlug! What the-

Both Twins: Loki'd!

Fishlegs: Ow!

Tuffnut: Loki'd. It never gets old.

Ruffnut: Nope.

Fishlegs: Don't you two have something better to do?

Tuffnut: Are you kidding? On Loki Day?

Ruffnut: The day of our favorite god's birth?

Tuffnut: One of the greatest days of pranking ever conceived by any man, woman, child, animal, vegetable, mineral or rock? Stop, stop! Ah, my arm! My arm!

Ruffnut: How could you, Meatlug?! You were always such a gentle dragon.

Tuffnut: I'll never be able to clap again, and you know how much I love applause.

Fishlegs: Meatlug didn't mean it. She- Ugh!

Tuffnut: It's still here, I still have the arm! Do we really even need to say it?

Ruffnut: I think we do. We've earned it.

Both Twins: Loki'd!

Tuffnut: Loki'd!

Ruffnut: Yeah!

Tuffnut: The missing arm gag.

Ruffnut: Classic Loki. Only outdone by the missing leg trick.

Tuffnut: Yeah, but that's been done to death. Gotta keep it above the waist these days.

Ruffnut: Hiccup. What a show-off.

Fishlegs: Very funny, you two. "Loki Day". I get it. Joke's on Fishlegs. Huh?

Tuffnut: You say something?

Fishlegs: Wait a minute. If you two are here and Barf and Belch are over there, then- You saw that, right?

Tuffnut: Oh, my Thor. I did!

Fishlegs: Really?

Tuffnut: No! Not at all. Not even.

Ruffnut: Oh, whoa!

(At the Clubhouse)

Fishlegs: It had two heads, maybe three. And it made this weird sound, like nothing I'd ever heard before. It was like a, like...

Snotlout: Oh, my Thor. That's incredible, Fishlegs!

Fishlegs: I know, right?

Snotlout: Wrong! Not getting me on Loki Day. If it isn't already obvious to you all, I am way smarter than-

Fishlegs: Obviously. Much smarter.

Both Twins: Loki'd!

Snotlout: Ha, ha, ha. Fine. You got me. But I still don't believe Fishlegs about that creature in lagoon.

Tuffnut: Creature in the Edge Lagoon. Just when you thought it was safe to take a bath in a lagoon.

Snotlout: Okay. Any day now.

Sifera: I've got you Snotlout (she helps him down from the Loki trap)

Snotlout: why thank you Sifera. I knew you couldn't resist me

Astrid: ok that's enough of that

Fishlegs: You can Loki all you want. I know what I saw.

Hiccup: We've been swimming and fishing in that cove for months, Fishlegs. Don't you think we would've seen something if there was something to see?