Chapter Sixty- Five. I'm Nothing Without You [M]

Warnings: swearing, and SMUT!

"J-Joonie," Jin's eyes were still glossy with tears as he looked deeply into Namjoon's own wet ones, both of them taking deep breaths after they pulled back from the passionate kiss.

"Yes, Jinnie?" Namjoon held him close to his chest, arms around Jin's shoulders as the latter's small body fit so perfectly in them.

He was repeatedly leaving kisses all over his moon's face, wiping away all the traces of tears on it, feeling how soft his warm cheeks were, glowing as they'd not had in months. Jin was looking up at him with his pretty doe eyes the whole time he did it, his own fingers tracing over Namjoon's face, swiping over the tears that'd left tracks down his cheeks as well.

Jin trembled a little as he held himself up on his tip-toes, Namjoon wrapping his arms around his waist protectively as he kissed his lips, then brought his mouth close to his ear, whispering with his voice cracked, "Make love to me, please."

Namjoon felt a shiver run down his spine when he heard that soft whisper, so sweet and pleading him to love him, cherish him, and he just wanted to break down all over again as he subconsciously held Jin closer so that there was absolutely no space between them.

He wanted to give Jin what he wanted, what they'd both been craving for. Fuck, he wanted to worship every inch of his existence, but he wanted to be sure that Jin really wanted to give him the permission to. He didn't want him to regret it.

Jin seemed to have understood what Namjoon was thinking about just by the look in those deep thoughtful dragon-like eyes, and he pressed his lips to his cheek before whispering in his ear again.

"I'll never regret a single thing about you and me. About us. So, please, stop hesistating. I really want this, Joonie. I w-want you."

Namjoon saw the look of longing for him in Jin's teary eyes, and he found it impossible to turn down his beautiful angelic voice begging so sweetly to him like this. He leaned down, caressing Jin's cheek as he briefly pressed his lips to those luscious red ones.

"I'll give you everything you want, my prince," he whispered, their faces so close that their warm breaths hit each other's lips. "I'm going to take such good care of you. Leave it all to me, baby."

Jin looked at him with eyes full of trust as he nodded slowly, his hands going up Namjoon's broad chest and arms wrapping around his neck. "I trust you, Joonie."

Namjoon growled lowly deep in his throat as their lips met in another slow, passionate kiss, and after a while of holding Jin to him as their mouths moved in sync, he hoisted Jin up in his arms, the latter's legs dangling high up in the air as he carried him back to their bed.

Not breaking their kiss, Namjoon slowly laid Jin down on top of the soft mattress, hovering over him, arms clasped around his waist once again as the latter still had his around the younger's neck. Jin's legs were parted and were on either side of Namjoon, letting him get easier and closer access to him and his lips.

Jin felt that familiar warmth and feeling of safeness spread all over his body as Namjoon's hands roamed up and down his sides and thighs, feeling every inch of him through his clothes, and he never seemed to get enough of him. Their lips parted, and they opened their eyes so that their gazes met, seeing the want and trust in them.

Then Namjoon suddenly got off from the top of Jin, who sat up, a low whine leaving him as his lips wobbled, but the younger quickly comforted him with a peck on the lips and a soft smile. "Hold on a moment, baby. I don't think RJ needs to see us right now. Or Koya."