Chapter Ten. Life Goes On

Warnings: Swearing, anxiety disorder, mention of physical abuse, etc.

"Hey! Namjoon, isn't it?"

Namjoon stopped in his tracks at his name being called, his hand still holding the handle of the door to the bathroom stalls.

He looked up slowly to see a young man walking up to him with a friendly smile. Namjoon recognized him as the patient with anxiety disorder whose room was just across his.

"Yes?" He spoke quietly, looking down at the marble floor and letting his hands fall on his side as he walked towards his room, his neighbor following him.

"I overheard the therapists telling your brother that you're getting better," he said. "Have you stopped seeing your dead fiance, then?"

Namjoon felt anger surge through him at that question, but he contained it by gritting his teeth, his hands clenching into fists.

He harshly stepped away from him, but was caught in the hand by the other, stopping him.

"What's wrong? Did I say something wrong?" Namjoon saw the anxious look on the other's face, and he didn't want to do anything that'd hurt him.

"I'm... okay," he forced himself to lie. "Just... tired."

Namjoon walked away before his anger got the better of him. He reached the room number 129 of the hall, which was his room.

He felt cut off from everyone but Jin, even though they all were there in the world. His heart and soul only belonged to Jin, and to the rest, he was just like a void shell. Namjoon sighed, running a hand through his hair in frustration. Why was he being like this? What was happening to him?

His mood getting worse, Namjoon opened the door, but when he did, he felt a lot better at the sight before him. A smile made to his face as he got in and closed the door behind him.

Jin was lying on his stomach on the bed, his pale legs raised up in the air, rocking back and forth, and his clothes spread out and covering more than half of the bed as he was immersed in making a flower crown with his daisies, his eyes wide and lips parted in concentration.

He looked up and his handsome face brightened with a plump-lipped smille at the sight of Namjoon.

"Joonie!" He called him sweetly, golden sparks dancing in his chocolate brown eyes.

"Hey, angel," Namjoon returned with a grin, joining him on the bed and putting his arm around his tiny waist to pull him closer.

"You were out for too long," Jin pouted.

"Sorry, my prince." Namjoon pecked his cheek. "Some pain in the ass was holding me back."

"Aish, don't curse, Joonie," Jin said in a reprimanding tone, though the smile on his face was sweeter than sweet as he placed his forefinger on his lips.

"Oops?" Namjoon giggled, pinning Jin to his chest and cuddling with him.

Moments after staying like that, Jin went back to completing his flower crown while Namjoon got out his diary to read where he finished.

The entry was on "3rd August, 2011".

Dear Princess,

It's been a while, huh? Thirteen days since I last wrote but so much has happened already.

Yoongi, Tae and Joon have become our friends now... we don't always have the same classes- JK and Tae are in the class below the rest of us- but we always have lunch together.

I haven't been happier in a while. Our group's more lively than it already was. And life's more chaotic.

Luckily, I haven't seen appa since... you know. When he hurt me really bad. I'm okay right now. The cut on my wrist had healed.

Thanks to Joon. He's really caring and checks up on me everyday! I really like him. I haven't told anyone else this because they'll take it as the romantic way. It's nothing like that, honestly!

I just like him as a friend.

And though me from last month could've never accepted this, but Namjoon's nice guy, though he's annoying and extremely flirty.

Anyways...

It's clear than ever that Yoongi has a massive crush on Jimin. I don't exactly trust him... my frying pan is ready and waiting for the time when he's gonna screw something up and give me a reason to smack him- do I sound like an overprotective dad? Pfft. Whatever.

Joon thinks they're adorable though. I guess they are... Yoongi's teaching Jimin to play the piano in Bangtan's music room. That sounds romantic honestly. I wish someone would do that to me...

Jungkook and Taehyung are the two baby lovebirds who make everyone feel single around with their overloaded cuteness. Only that they won't admit they're in love and resemble tomatoes...

Hoba is currently single too... He says he has eyes for someone though. The thing is he won't tell me! But he did say they're an oblivious little angel. That's soooo cute and sad at the same time. I really hope they notice him because Hoba deserves happiness.

That's all for now. I'm going to a sleepover at Joon's tonight! I don't know why but I'm really excited!

So...

Yeah, life goes on.

Love, Seokjin

Namjoon turned the page over to read the next entry, momentarily looking up to see Jin get up from the bed, putting the flower crown on his head and twirling around on his, his white clothes floating around his spinning figure.

Namjoon smiled, Jin's happy giggles echoing around the room, and his heart was filled with euphoria again. He could concentrate on the next entry on "6th August, 2011", knowing that Jin was there and happy as well.

Dear Princess,

Something really embarrassing today! I don't know how I can face Namjoon after this tomorrow.

It started as a normal day. But remember the bullies I'd beaten up because they were picking on Tae?

Their older brother, this huge macho guy who looks like a druggie, kinda chased me today after school. I was alone and the best hiding place was in the janitor's closet.

I did run into Hoba, Kook and Minie in the hallway but I didn't tell them anything but that I'm going to the closet for getting some stuff. I didn't want them to get in trouble because of me.

I don't know why but Namjoon came in moments later. And to make a long story short, somebody locked the door from outside and we were stuck there for quite some time.

And whatever happened in there, I don't wanna ever recall that again. I'm currently wondering how I can ever look at Namjoon in the face. I feeling like jumping off the roof!

Love, Seokjin

°°°♡ °°°

Words: 1101

Thanks for reading y'all!

Sorry about the small chapter but I'm gonna write the flashback of Jin's entry on 6th August, 2011 in the next chapter!

Please comment on your thoughts about the chapter and thanks for your support!

Lastly, have a great day/ night and remember that you're precious and loved ❤

IRA 💜🌈💜