Lost his wedding ring - Hyunlix

💙💙-In the Hwang Resident-💙💙

felix entered the bathroom fixing his hair and putting on perfume. what was the occasion that he was getting ready for?, They were going to the supermarket."Hurry up!" Hyunjin shouted from downstairs waiting on felix. "I'm coming!" Felix shouted back.

💙💙-10 mins passed-💙💙

Felix walked downstairs smiling at his husband who rolled his eyes. "come on, you take way longer." felix defended himself.Hyunjin just looked at him and walked away. Felix laughs, Hyunjin is full of attitude and felix can't help himself but laugh everytime.

They both got into the car, Felix open his side of the war and closed it looking at Hyunjin closing their front door and pulling open his side of the car door and entering inside.
"Do you have my wallet?" Hyunjin said as he turned to close his side of the door not glancing at felix.
"I think I do." Felix said, he searched for it then rise a bit and found the wallet. He was sitting on it. "Yeah." Felix replied to Hyunjin.
"Okay." Hyunjin responded as he turned the car wheel to drive out of their garage.

" Hyunjin responded as he turned the car wheel to drive out of their garage

 Hyunjin and felix was on their way to the supermarket

Hyunjin and felix was on their way to the supermarket. Felix was on his phone while hyunjin was driving playing his music. Felix knew today was going to be hassle to get what he want inside the supermarket. Today there's a sale off, He knows he gonna have to throw hands because those people are like cat and dogs when shopping. Hyunjin will have to be the bag, when felix got the stuffs he places them in their shopping bag that hyunjin is holding.
Hyunjin actually doesn't mind it, because he doesn't have to be the one fighting off the people to get what they want, his husband is there to do that.

💙💙-At the Supermarket-💙💙

"I do need some oranges.." Felix spoke to himself as he walked to aisle where the oranges are.
"milk,cereal,cups..." felix spoke walking and mumbling to himself.
...................................................................................................................................

"I think I should take this one....or -" Felix said looking which box of cereal he should take.

"this.." Felix said as he placed his hands on a cornflakes box.