Addition to their family - Hyunlix

-At the Hwang's-

6 months later, since felix announced his Pregnancy to Hyunjin. 

Hyunjin and felix were getting ready to go to the Hospital for a check-up.
Felix exited the bathroom, wrapped in his towel and went into their bedroom for clothes to wear for the oppoinment today. 
"What should I wear...." He mumbled looking through his clothes that he throw on the bed, rummaging through his drawer.

"This could work." He mumbled loosing the towel around his body and putting on his pants. Just then Hyunjin entered the room, "Are you fini-..", hyunjin stopped mid-sentence watching felix putting on his pants. He slowly made his way over to felix who's sitting on their bed rolling up the pants on his body. 

Suddenly he felt a pair of hands running over his shoulder, "Hyunjin no." Felix stated laying his foot down. 

Hyunjin didn't listen and planted kiss on felix nape, felix closed his eyes kind of giving in to hyunjin. 
"we have to leave, stop it.." Felix said while hyunjin hummed still continuing.

Let's say Hyunjin succeeded. Their moment's lasted 20 Minutes.

"Aren't you finished!?" Felix shouted. "Not yet!." Hyunjin shouted back.
Hyunjin was in the shower, felix was sure he will make them very late.
Hyunjin bathes like he lives in the bathroom, to make matter worse.

Felix walked around in the house looking for his bag. "where the hell did I put it.." He spoke, he swore he left it on the table.
Felix looked into the kitchen, the living room and still didn't see his bag. 
"Jinnie?" he called out, making his way to their bedroom.

"Yea." hyunjin answered fixing his shirt, "have you seen my bag inside anywhere?" felix asked.
Hyunjin shook his head as no, felix sighs.
"i could've swor-, Felix was cut mid-air by the sound of his phone ringing. He walked into the kitchen taking up his phone off the counter, *Answer the call*, "Hello?" 
"Good Morning, i'm assuming this is Hwang felix speaking?"
"Your correct."

"Good. This is xxxxx Hospital, I called to remind you about your oppointment at 10."
Felix removed the phone from his ear and swipe his fingers down on the screen to see the time. "It's 9, soon 10." He thought.

"Mr.Lee?" The lady asked. Felix remembered that she's still on the call.

"I'm here, put down my phone for a minute there. Thanks for reminding me, I'll be there in time." He spoke.

"Okay Mr.Felix, see you soon." She said.

"Yeah."

"Who was that?", hyunjin asked entering the kitchen, looking at felix.
"The hospital."
"Oh, what did they want?"
"To remind us what time the appointment was."
"Oh." Hyunjin replied taking the bowl of grapes out of the fridge.
"You ready?." Hyunjin said as he glanced at felix.

"Of course, i'm ready." Felix said and walked away.

Hyunjin grabbed his keys off the counter and followed felix out of the door. Felix made his way to their car parked in the front yard. Hyunjin closed the door and turned the keys.
Hyunjin walked to the car, turned the keys in the door so it could open.
*turned the keys and opened the door*, Felix opened his side of the door, got inside and close the door. 
Hyunjin opened his door and got inside. Felix put on his seatbelt, so did hyunjin. 
Hyunjin positioned the mirror inside the car, as he was doing so his eye caught a glimpse of felix's bag in the back seat. 

"You left the bag in the car." Hyunjin said, felix looked in the back and saw it.
"I guess it was when we went shopping." felix said. 

Hyunjin reversed out of the driveway and they both drove to the hospital.