Unexpected Dinner - Minsung/Hyunlix

The soft morning light filtered through the curtains, painting a warm glow across the room. Jisung and Minho lay tangled in the sheets, their laughter and whispered words filling the air. They were in their own little world, wrapped up in the cocoon of their love.

As the minutes ticked by, Minho's eyes sparkled with mischief. He gently nudged Jisung, a sly grin on his face.
"Hey, babe, remember we have my family dinner today?"Jisung's eyes widened in momentary surprise, then recognition dawned on him.
 He nodded, a playful pout forming on his lips. "Oh, right! I totally forgot. Your mom's famous lasagna, isn't it?"Minho chuckled, tracing circles on Jisung's back.
"Exactly. She's been looking forward to it. We can't disappoint her, can we?"Jisung's lips curved into a mischievous grin of his own.
 "Of course not. You know how much she loves to show off her cooking skills." With a final peck on Jisung's forehead, Minho shifted to get out of bed.
But before he could make a move, Jisung pulled him back, arms wrapping around him like a vice. "
He buried his face in Minho's chest, inhaling the familiar scent that never failed to make him feel at home.
Minho's heart swelled with affection. He ran his fingers through Jisung's hair, a soft smile playing on his lips.
"We can't stay like this forever, you know."Jisung let out a contented sigh, not releasing his hold. "I know, but can't we stay just a little longer?"Minho's heart melted at the pleading look in Jisung's eyes. He settled back into the bed, holding Jisung close.
"Alright, just a little longer."And so, they remained in their sanctuary of sheets and shared affection, basking in the warmth of each other's presence. The world outside could wait, for right now, all that mattered was the love that bound them together.

💙💙-Timeskip-💙💙
The two are in minho car driving on their way to Minho's parents house. They were having a conversation about wanting to go on a trip, then joked about who not being brave enough to go sky diving. 
"Please, I would survive. In your case not so well." Jisung said looking at minho and turning his focus back on his phone.
"is that so." Minho said.
"yeah." Jisung replied.
"okay let's see when we go there." Minho said holding out his hand for jisung to shake and jisung turned around and shaked his hand the two having a competitive look then minutes later the two bursted into laughter.

💙💙-TimeSkip-💙💙
The two arrived at Minho parents home.With a final turn into the well-trodden driveway, Minho parked the car and turned to Jisung, their gazes locking in a silent exchange.

They entered the house and the first person they saw was Minho brother Hyunjin and his Husband Felix, then they saw minho family's, His cousin and Aunts and his parents, Jisung let go of Minhos hands and greeted them all."uncle jisung!" Minho family members said to jisung. Jisung smiled and opened his arms for a big hug from the kids.
"Nice to meet you jisung."
"Your even prettier in person."
"No wonder minho chose you.."
"Nice to see you."Jisung got compliments left and right from Minho family members, Minho stood leaning on the wall watchng Jisung engaging with his family. Minho smiled. Others joked about how Minho looks like a lost puppy without jisung by his side, Jisung laughs at this comment. But it would be an understatement to deny that the comment is true.

💙💙-Next Scene-💙💙
Jisung was playing with minho neices/nephew's while the others were cooking and Minho was helping in the kitchen.
Jisung played twisters with the little rascals and jisung swore his body is torn apart. "W-wait this is cheating!" He shouted to one of the girls."
"It's the rules." she said.
"that's so far, how will I reach that." jisung mumbled. But finally he could touch the color that he got. Jisung was in a very weird but good position for someone who has got his eyes on jisung since he tried to reach the color he got.
While jisung was playing Minho stood watching jisung and the position he's in. Jisung hasn't noticed Minho staring at him he was too immersed in the game.Hyunjin saw this and shouted, "jisung your making Minho loose control." He said and jisung looked behind him and saw Minho staring.Jisung blushed and continued playing with the kids.
"Do you want to play uncle Minho?" They asked and that broke minho out of his trance as he coughed looked at jisung and replied "another time."Hyunjin could be heard laughing in the background. "Lovers." He said before taking a sip of his drink.