Cold

My husband has always been cold to me.

We were in this arranged marriage and yes our parents are rich but our parents never mentioned it until a few days before the wedding which got us both upset.

We didn't even know each other until then.

My husband's name is Felix, he's tall, skinny yet muscular, he was handsome, his hair was bleached, and he just overall looked really good, it was just the way he acted towards me, he acted nice to everyone else but me.

Of course I did try to be nice to him and show him some kind of love but he didn't really accept it.

I was getting ready for a party, the first one in a while after my marriage and Felix had work today anyway. I was wearing a revealing outfit of course, and some make up, which was what I was putting on at the moment.

Once done I quietly left the room and looked around noticing Felix wasn't here meaning he had already left for work so I left the house getting in my car leaving.

After a few hours I came back, I opened the house door and turned the light on, "Where were you?" I heard a voice say.

I quickly turn around and see Felix standing there with crossed arms and a frown on his face.

"No where" I said before I took a step but I was quickly stopped by Felix pinning me up against the door, "Answer me Changbin. Where were you." He said in a serious tone.

"At a party, And you should be at work anyways" I said pushing him away before I entered our bedroom.

I took my shoes off before I felt Felix pick me up and throw me on the bed, my eyes were wide open since I didn't expect that and the next thing I knew, Felix was kissing me.

I was surprised but did I kiss back? Yes, Yes I did. He placed his hands on my waist as I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his lower torso.

He moved away and made his way to my neck, "Felix.. What are you doing?.." I asked a bit nervous a what was going on, "You don't want this?" He asked looking up as me as he bit my neck.

I thought for a bit before answering, "I do want this, Please?" I asked feeling him smirk, "Of course, Prince" He said.

I blushed at the name and closed my eyes, biting my lips.

Next morning I woke up feelings arms wrapped around my bare waist, I turned around and saw Felix there sleeping.

The memories of what happened last night made me blush and I quickly hid in his chest, before I heard a chuckle, "Good morning love" I heard.

I looked up and saw Felix smiling, I slightly smiled back, "Felix, Can I know why you decided to do that with me last night?.." I asked.

He sighed and looked away, "I was jealous, I know I wasn't at the party but I know with that outfit of yours people were definitely looking, and I'm your husband, I know I didn't show that much love and affection and was always cold me I decided that I'd stop acting like that and I wanted to start acting like a nice and loving one, just like you are.." He said biting his lips as he looked down at me.

I smiled and pecked him on the lips seeing his cheek turn pink, "Thank you" I said smiling before giving him a hug.

I felt him smiled and he hugged back, "I'll be a better husband to you, I promise."