Birthday

Felix was was sound asleep on his bed when he suddenly heard sounds coming from the door.

"Shhh! You'll wake him up!"

"Sorry Dad!!"

He opened his eyes and noticed his husband wasn't in bed with him, "Changbin?.."

"Three.."

"Two.."

"One.."

"Happy birthday!!" Exclaimed Changbin.

"Happy birthday daddy!!" 2 little girls around the age of 4 exclaimed.

The 2 little girls ran into the bed and hugged their dad smiling. Felix pecked the 2 girl's foreheads before noticing Changbin place a tray of his favorite breakfast food on the bed.

"Aww, this is so cute! Did you all make it??" Felix asked as he pecked Changbin on the lips.

"Yupp!! The girls helped a lot! Now eat up!! We're going out today!! Also I hope we weren't too loud"

Felix laughed a bit, "No, you guys weren't loud, or not until you got to the door which woke me up" he said smiling.

"Well, that's still good,even if we woke you up right before we came in! Eat now! The girls are gonna go down stairs and get the presents they made for you! Right girls?" Changbin said looking at them smiling.

The two girls nodded and raced down stairs leaving the adults alone.

"Happy birthday love" Changbin said smiling.

"Thank you, so, the girls made me something and you didn't? You didn't get me anything either??" How sad" Felix  sarcasticly said pouting.

Changbin chuckled, "Don't worry, just wait till the girls are asleep tonight, You'll have one of the best time you've had in a few years now~" Changbin said winking at Felix.

Felix blushed and just laughed, "Well, I'll be waiting then" he said before connecting his lips with Changbin.

The two passionately and slowly made out, the kiss full of just love.

It was sadly interrupted by the sound of fake gagging, "Ew! Daddy and dad are kissing! Gross!" They heard their two daughters say.

They looked at them then at each other before laughing, "We're sorry!! Come here!!" They said as the girls ran up to them, placing the gifts on the night stand beside Felix.

"Hey!! You didn't eat your food daddy!" One of their daughters said, "I will, I just don't wanna eat too much since I'll be having something else to keep me full tonight" Felix said before he looked at Changbin winking at him.

Changbin blushed but rolled his eyes, "They're kids Felix! They can't know any of that stuff yet!" Changbin said before he told the girls to go play with their toys in the living room.

"And rolling my eyes is my thing, anyways, I know you burned these pancakes, but for the sake of the girls and you I'll eat them" Felix said smiling.

"Thank you love" Changbin said before placing a peck on Felix's lips.