I need you

Changbin at the moment was on the bed, his husband, Felix, was on a business trip.

Felix would be gone for about a week and today was the day he left.

Or well he already did leave.

Changbin knew that Felix had arrived to where the business meetings were gonna be held so he knew Felix was safe.

Changbin was the kind of guy to quickly get bored so he started looking for stuff to do.

He played games, read books, even wrote books he knew were stupid, and went outside.

He still ended up getting bored in the end but right as he was about give up and stay in bed all day, one of the best ideas came up to mind.

He wanted to tell Felix he really needed him.

He immediately called Felix not even caring about what the other was doing at the moment.

Felix, who was about to leave his hotel room for a meeting answered his phone quicker than Changbin called him.

"Yes love?" Felix spoke.

"I need you." Changbin said faking his serious and whiny tone.

"What do you mean?.." Felix asked confused, "You know what I mean~" Changbin moaned out as he lied down on his bed smiling.

"I can't though, I have a me-"

"Please Felix~" Changbin said moaning out loud after that. "Don't tempt me Changbin." Felix mumbled, his voice deeper than usual.

"You know if I come back You won't be able to walk for weeks right?" Felix asked, "Like seriously." He added.

"Please~ I want and need you now Felix. Ahh~" Changbin moaned now smirking.

"You're so needy. But fine, They'll understand why I'm late, so while I'm here put me on speaker and do as I say." Felix said laying down on the bed smirking.

Changbin froze, he didn't expect Felix to actually agree to that and now he didn't know what to do.

"Darling? Hello?" Felix asked.

"Y-yes?.." Changbin said getting back into his act, "Do as I say. Okay?" Felix said.

Changbin nodded even of he knew the other wouldn't see, "Yes sir..." Changbin mumbled, "That's my boy~" Felix praised the other.

Changbin blushed and quickly felt himself get hard just from that simple wording.

This wasn't what he had in mind but since the other was already telling him what to do, he decided to go with it.

In the end, he ended up enjoying himself as Felix heard all his sounds.

"You did good baby~ Now I gotta go okay? I'll see you soon love, bye~" Felix said before hanging up. Changbin was on the bed naked and all sweaty, he bit his lips before speaking.

"I love you Felix" he knew the other wouldn't hear him but he also knew the other had set up cameras in the room just to watch over Changbin.

"I love you too Darling" Appeared Felix's voice from one of the camera's.

Changbin smiled and got up before going to the bathroom to go wash himself.