S

Felix was in class trying to study for an upcoming test.

He hasn't been able to study since he's been tutoring a student, the most popular student actually.

Changbin.

He was the richest and most popular student in the whole school but was one of the stupidest person ever as well.

At the moment Changbin was talking with his group of friends about stuff they did to Felix who never showed any feelings apparently to them.

"I made him blush one time" Hyunjin, One of Changbin's friends said.

"That's because you embarrassed him" Jeongin, the youngest of the friends said.

"I made him smile" He said proud of himself.

"Of course you did, Who wouldn't smile when seeing you, you cutie" Hyunjin said pecking the younger on the lips who got caught off guard.

"That was unexpected" Seungmin, another friend said seeing Jeongin blush.

"I made him scream" Changbin said making his friends stop and look at him, "Without the S.." He added,.

His friends knowing exactly what he meant.

"Did you really!??" Seungmin asked.

Felix who overhead them quickly stood up and went up to them but quickly grabbed Changbin's wrist before dragging him out of the class.

"Ooh, looks like someone's in trouble" Hyunjin said laughing.

Outside the door Felix looked upset, "You promise you wouldn't tell anyone!" He said as Changbin only laughed.

"They're my friends, I gotta tell them everything, and come on don't lie, you love it, you even told me so yourself" Changbin said chuckling.

"Shut up! You're talking too loud!" Felix said embarrassed.

Changbin laughed, "you're cute when you're embarrassed" he said before pecking Felix on the lips.

"Also, don't forget to meet me at my house after school~" he added winning at the younger before he entered the classroom and joining his friends again.

Felix rolled his eyes but slightly smiled to himself as blush creeped on his face.