Should we share the bed now?

"For one night,huh?"Beck teased.

Enid rolled her eyes as she looked up from her phone.She was texting Wednesday at the moment.Mostly to elaborate on some boundaries they should agree on before starting on their ruse.

"Look,it kinda..blew up on me."
"You're whipped."
"Am not!Her brother is coming here this year and neither of us have a good excuse,so we figured-"
"No harm in continuing to date?"Collin popped in.
"Fake date."
"Whatever you say,sis."

Alec patted her head,ruffling her hair.

"Don't worry,we won't tell mom."
"Or dad?"
"Don't think he'll care much,to be honest."Darron muttered.

With a glare from Alec,he shut his mouth.

"Alright,we won't tell dad.Not that we'll need to,considering she didn't even show up yet."

And then,speak of the devil,Wednesday Addams swung the door open.Profoundly dramatic,though Enid was sure the brunette wouldn't describe it like that.To her,lightning strikes following behind her was normal.

Wednesday dropped the luggage on the floor,expression not even changing.She cleared her throat,as if the entrance and the noise was not enough to get the attention of all the Sinclairs.

Maybe Enid got her pegged wrong and Wednesday Addams did have the flare for the dramatic.Or maybe it was just a flare for striking fear into the soul.

"Oh good.The whole pack is here."

She bent down,opening her suitcase,Thing popping out.

"That seems like appendage abuse."
"He can handle it."

Enid scoffed and turned towards her brothers for agreement.Only to see them huddled in the corner,horrified.

"Yeah,that's Thing."
"A severed hand!?"

Enid shrugged.Guess the effect of the morose just wears off after a while.

"Do they know?"
"Huh?"
"About our arrangement."
"Oh that.Yeah"

Wednesday hummed,turning swiftly to the Sinclair boys.

"Your mother will not know of this,will she?"
"Yep..We promised."Alec said,on behalf of all four.
"Good.I thought I was gonna have to resort to drastic measures."the brunette said,pulling a saw blade.

Suffice to say..The boys scrammed.

-

"Alone at last."Wednesday remarked.

She was able to horrify Enid's siblings without much effort at all.Good,she hasn't lost her touch.

"You could've just asked them to leave.You know that,right?"
"Well aware,but I don't have the energy for it at the moment."
"You have energy?When?"

She tossed one of her shirts at Enid.

"My brother has met Eugene.I can only handle one at a time,so I decided to seek refuge here.At this point I think that meeting can only end one of two ways."
"Meaning.."
"Battle to the death or they create a monstrosity in the name of their new friendship.Either way,a climax worth witnessing."
"Speaking of-"
"Eugene also thinks we're actually together.Though,mostly because Pugsley was there at the time the subject came up."

Wednesday actually felt a bit bad about that.And not just because she didn't get to experience what being chased by a swarm of bees was like,even though missing out on that was a bit of a shame.

Eugene's crush on Enid was painfully obvious.And his face sunk as soon as Wednesday told him her and Enid were together.He muttered something about Hive code,dismissing the topic pretty much as soon as it came up.