Accidental double date

"Can't believe you didn't even let out a peep!That rollercoaster was a 10 foot drop!"
"Give me a 50 feet drop and I'll consider being impressed."
"On a small city budget?Keep dreaming sweetheart."Enid said,shaking her head.

That whole experience was terrifying.The thing was so fast she was pretty sure it was going at some level of  moch speed.Wednesday seemed bored though,as somewhat expected.She let Enid hold onto her for dear life however,which was nice.And what was even nicer is that she won her a plushie at the shooting gallery.A really big and soft one which the blonde was currently burying her face into.

"Enid,get your face out of the bear's back.I have something to ask."
"Hmm?"
"You wanna go for coffee?"
"Sure.Let me guess you like coffee as black as your soul?"
"No coffee could ever match that."
"Yeah,yeah,whatever."

-

"Can I have your sugar bags?"

Wednesday slid them over without much thought.And Enid promptly poured all three.

"You'll get diabetes if you keep that sort of behavior up."
"You're being dramatic."
"Do you put all three every time?"
"Maybe.."
"And how often do you drink coffee?"

Enid sighed and leaned back in her seat.

"You're such a party pooper."
"There is nothing wrong with being healthy,mi amor.After all that spares us from having to dig up your grave when I die."

The werewolf sniffed,smiling a bit.

"You want us to share a grave?Really?"
"Yes.I planned it out and everything."
"Our death!?"

Wednesday rolled her eyes.

"No.Our grave.Death comes at unpredictable times.Even I am unable to change that fact.However which plot of land we'll be buried under,I can control."
"Aww..That's sorta sweet actually."

Wednesday almost smiled at that.Of course she refused the temptation,but it was there.

"Thank you."

Enid smiled and the temptation became harder to ignore.

"Sinclair,come here."she said extending her palm.

Enid blinked,but obliged,resting her head in the palm of the paler girl's hand.

She opened her mouth,but Wednesday gave her a peck before she could say anything.

And the blonde blushing was all the confirmation of enjoyment that the oldest Addams child needed.

"What was that for?"
"We need to be convincing,mi vida.After all,people are just milling around and this town is so small that rumor would easily spread if we were not to act coupley."

Enid smiled,wolfish(she refused to mentally acknowledge the pun) and mischievous.At first Wednesday didn't understand why.Until Enid lifted her feet into Wednesday's lap.

She leaned back into the booth,tilting her head with a smirk,taunting,fishing for a reaction.

Wednesday considered throwing them off,but she said it herself.It would endanger the entire plan.So she took a sip of her coffee,not breaking eye contact for an instant.

"You don't give an inch,do you?"
"Not to anyone.So,please,don't take it personally."

-

Enid pouted,before noticing the slight pinkness to Wednesday's cheeks.She lifted her cup in a silent toast.

"Me?Taking it personally?Never."
"Good."

They clinked their cups together with Enid muttering a quiet boop.