Kiss,kiss and hopefully fall in love

"Sinclair,did anyone ever tell you you're a kicker?"
"Ugh,I don't know Weds..Maybe my brothers who I kicked in the crotch multiple times?"
"Immature act of violence not withstanding,I mean in bed."

Confused,Enid turned to Wednesday's desk where her roommate was typing,unperturbed.

"Huh?"
"You were kicking me the entire night.Specifically with the heel of your right foot,every hour or so.Your punctuality with it is actually quite impressive."

Heat rushed to Enid's face.Serves her right for sleeping in a bed by herself her entire life.

"Perhaps it has something to do with the moon?"
"No,no..It's..It's just an annoying habit.Sorry."
"It's quite alright.It brings back quite fond memories."
"Really?Are you hiding a childhood romance,perhaps?"
"Nothing of the sort,cara mia.It actually reminds me of my brother.He would sometimes dream of daisies and unicorns,all those abhorrent things you enjoy and come into my bed in search of some nice and dark  place to make it go away."
"Aww."
"Stop that at once.It's disgusting."
"Right..By the way,why do you keep calling me..those sorts of things?"

For a split second,Enid thought that Wednesday tensed.But just as soon as she noticed it,the Addams's posture relaxed as she turned towards the blonde.

"I suppose,I..Once the ruse was established,I supposed I could just..Cut the chit chat,so to speak and go straight to practicing.By saying it in private and all.And it's something  my father calls my mother,so I suppose it was just..comfortable to me."

Enid smiled,crossing her legs and patting the spot in front of her on the bed.Wednesday regarded the spot with suspicion,but much like a grumpy cat,she made her way over regardless.

"This feels like a trap,Sinclair."
"Relax grumpy pants,it's nothing like that.I want us to test your limits,that's all.Put your hand on the bed."

With another suspicious glance,Wednesday did as asked.

"If you think I have issues with hand holding-"
"No,no,clearly that's not an issue with you."Enid said,waving her hands in front of her face.

She swallowed,running her hand trough her hair.Will she really have to verbalize it?

"I more meant..kissing,actually."

-

"Was my kissing at the party insufficient?"
"No,no,you did..well."

Was that a good or bad pause?

"Better or worse than Ajax?"

Enid blinked.

"Where the hell did that come from?"
"Well,you seemed to enjoy kissing him,so anything worse than that would to my understanding be less than ideal and satisfactory."

And maybe because she had never lost at anything and she wasn't gonna lose to that snake haired bozo,but that was secondary.

Enid huffed,crossing her arms and furrowing her brows.Her lips moved but nothing came out.Not anything that Wednesday could hear anyway.

"Enid,please speak up a little,I can't hear you."

She muttered again and Wednesday heard some murmuring,but it was still too quiet for her to make it out.

"Enid,a bit louder please."
"..yes."
"Hmm?"
"Yes."

She wasn't blushing,but the fact she was looking down,hair blocking her eyes told Wednesday everything.She was ashamed.

"Enid,you don't have to feel-"
"Anyway,since we're on the topic,was I better than Tyler?"

The Addams girl hummed.