CHAPTER 2

Elysia's POV:

Argh.. I'm so tired, I want to go home already but I promised to Abigail that I would accompany her to the mall. As we were strolling around, someone called us from behind.

We turned around and it was Jake.

"Oh hey Jake" I greeted him as he was already near us "Hey Jake" Abigail also greeted Jake "Hi guys, what are you two doing here?" He asked "Hm, I just accompanied Abigail here in the mall like I promised to her" I replied and he nodded

"Okay okay, well let me come with you and I will get you guys home after" He insist, and I looked over at Abigail looking at her as if saying 'no'.

Abigail looked at me and smirked before saying "Sure Jake"

I pinched her back and that made her scream in pain. "Serves you right" I whispered and turned around, not waiting for them. "Hey Elysia! Wait for us!" she shouted but I just continued walking. They both ran to catch me and now we are walking together in the mall.

I am just quiet the whole time and when they talk to me or ask questions that's when I just started talking. While Abigail was strolling around the store to find clothes. Jake nudge my shoulder and I looked at him and furrowed my eyebrows.

"What?" I asked "Are you okay? You are so silent the whole time" he inquired "Yeah, I'm just tired that's all" I said "I can take you home, if you want?" he replied and I just shook my head "No, it's
okay" I said and after that Abigail called me.

"What do you think?" she said and I just replied with a thumbs up. "Hey, are you okay? Are you still mad?" she asked "Yeah, I'm okay and I am not mad" I replied with a small smile plastered on my face. "Ugh, you are so bad at lying Ely, I know you are mad and I am sorry for that" she apologized with guilt all over her face "It's okay, I'm just tired and need some rest" I said.

"Hm, after I am done paying this clothes we will eat dinner then go home okay?" Abi uttered and I nodded "I'll just go outside and wait you there" I informed her before walking out of the store.

I see Jake standing while using her phone and I walked towards him and stand beside him. "Hey" I greeted and he turned his head to look at me. He smile and greeted back "Hey, are you guys done shopping?".

"Yep, we will eat dinner then go home after. Wanna join us?" I replied "Yeah sure" he smiled. I looked around the mall and saw a familiar face. Oh! the girl I bumped into and she is also in my class. I didn't get to asked what's her name though. I turned around to face Jake "Um, I will be right back just inform Abigail" I said and was about to walk away but then Jake speaks "Sure, be careful Ely"

I started walking again and once I get closer to her, I tapped her shoulder and she looked at me. "U-uh hey" I smiled awkwardly and she smiled at me before saying "Oh, hi". I suddenly felt nervous and there was an awkward silence from the two of us, not until she talks again "Um, is there anything you need?" she asked.

"Oh no, I was just roaming around and then I saw you" I said "I remembered you and decided to approach" I added and scratch my nape feeling embarrassed by the situation I put myself into right now.

Aveline's POV:

I decided to go to the mall and buy some new books to read. I walked inside the book store and find something interesting to read. Once I picked the perfect books to read. I bought it and went outside the shop.

I'm planning to go home since it's getting dark and I promise to my parents that I will be having dinner with them tonight. I was going to the escalator when I felt someone tapped on my shoulder and I turned around only to find my classmate Elysia. She greeted me and I greeted her back.

Just by looking at her right now, I know she is getting embarrassed and a moment of silence until I decided to speak up. "Um, is there anything you need?" I asked "Oh no, I was just roaming around and then I saw you" she said "I remembered you and decided to approach" she added.

"Oh okay then, well goodbye I need to go home stay safe" I replied and was about to walk away when she suddenly speak again making me stop. "Oh! By the way can I ask what's your name? I didn't get to know earlier at school" Elysia muttered and I again turned around to face her and smiled. "I am Aveline or you can call me Ave or Vel" I answered and she just nodded with a smile.

"Okay, my name is Elysia I think you already heard of it since our Teacher scolded me for being later earlier" she uttered and we both let out a chuckle "You can also call me Ely or Lia" Elysia remarked and I slowly nodded.

"Well I really got to go, I don't want my parents to be mad" I said and bid good bye to her and she does the same thing.

As I was walking my way to my car, my mind suddenly thought of that Elysia girl.

'She looks cute and even her nicknames are cute. Gosh I think all of her is cute'  I said inside my head 'Wait what!? Aish Aveline stop that' I whispered to myself and just took my car keys in my pocket and open the car door at the back to put my backpack and the books I bought. I closed it and then went to the driver side.

I turned on the engine and started driving to my house.

________________________
A/n: hi^^ sorry for any errors and all mwamwa