PART 3

AUTHOR POV:

Taehyung wake up, and ryu is still sleeping.
He look at her, she is hugging him while sleeping small smile crept on his face like everyday he wake up and saw near her in his embrace.

'why i like it when she hugs me in her sleep, why i want her to be near me always. What's this feeling, i never wanted girls to be near me but she is the one whom i wanted to near me. She is different from everyone, maybe she is my wife that's why i want her or maybe attraction maybe sympathy?' taehyung thought in his mind.

He looked at his little wife admiring her beauty surely she is most beautiful, her features are not joke. She is the daughter of model afterall.

Taehyung gone towards bathroom for his daily routine.

He came out of bathroom, sighed ryu still sleeping he sighed.
"Ryu" he called her

"Wake up" he sternly said

"Ryu wake up"

"5 minutes more"ryu said and buried her face in pillow, taehyung chuckled at her cute acts.

"Wake up or you want punishment" ryu wide open her eyes, she knows taehyung's punishment. He punished her more than 100 times in her childhood that's the reason she is still scared of him.

Ryu looked at taehyung and gulped
"morning" she nervously wished him.

"Good Morning" he coldly said

"Be ready in 30 minutes, you have school" he said and gone downstairs, ryu sighed.

"Omg will he really gonna punish me like always" ryu mumbled while being scaredy cat.

She quickly gone towards bathroom and did her daily routine.
Ryu changed into her school uniform,
The skirt was Lil bit big than her usual style. she put lil bit upper her skirt to look more fascinating.
She did Lil bit makeup, and put pinkish lipbalm on her already pink lips.

She looked at herself in satisfied look, and carried her bag which taehyung kept in her closet weeks before.

She came downstairs saw Jennie, jin and jisso sitting on dinning table along with taehyung.

"Good morning" ryu said emotionless, after her father's death she only reply to there talks or questions and taehyung's existence is enough for her not to smile. She thought he is changed but today in morning when he mentioned her about punishment she again became scaredy cat.

Ryu sat beside Jennie, she didn't wanted to sit close to taehyung. Jennie smiled at her.

Ryu was not a person who eat in morning but she took one apple and cut it in pieces and started to eat it.
Everyone looked at her then jisso asked
"Eat proper breakfast ryu"

"Umm usually i don't have my breakfast" ryu said while not looking into taehyung's eyes

"That's the reason you're too skinner, you should have proper meal ryu" jisso scolded like mother, she sadly smiled while remembering her bestfriend.

"I will try to" ryu said but jisso being stubborn she served pancakes in her plate.

"Eat them now" she softly said, ryu hesitantly nodded her head.
She somehow managed to eat those food but taehyung was secretly glancing at her. He wants her to sit beside him nevertheless she is infront of him.

"How did you live there in Australia ryu, i mean boarding school life" jin asked her, Jennie looked at ryu and gulped she knows what she does in Australia.

"It's pretty cool, i had bunch of friends" ryu nervously said, Jennie let out small sigh.

"Let's go we are getting late" taehyung said and stood up, ryu didn't understand to whom he said. So she didn't looked at him and started to drink her water.