PART 14

AUTHOR POV:

"Oppa I'm tired let's eat something you bought half of the mall" ryu sluggishly said, taehyung nodded his head.

Ryu check menu and about to order "young lady you're strictly forbidden for junkfood" taehyung said while snatching her menu card

"Oppa please one time, i will follow entire diet plan" ryu said, taehyung looked at her she is asking something from him for the first time but he don't want to be easy at her diets and health.

He sighed as she is requesting him for something "okay but only once I'm letting you" he strictly said, ryu smiled at him. His heart started to beat at abnormal speed, surely making his heart boom boom

His lips curved into his rare boxy smile looking at her smile, they ordered some burger,kfc chicken and many other things.

Ryu has satisfied smile on her face while chewing her fav food items, taehyung will do anything to make this smile to his one day. One day she will smile only at him he thought.

Taehyung was tensed up will she ever love him back but ryu was afraid what he will do if she will never love him back. And there is no plan for her to fall for taehyung

"O-oppa" she called him, he looked at her and hummed

"C-can you p-please not homeschool me" she again tried to convince him, taehyung closed his eyes in frustration

"Didn't we talk this earlier and there is no way I'm backing off so stop convincing for things which can't happen" he coldy said, ryu's eyes welled up

"W-why?" She asked him

"I don't want anyone to look what's mine,   
   it's safe if you are homeschooled. Eventually i thought to just homeschool your university but now I wanted highschool too" he possesively stated, ryu clenched her jaw.

She want to say him she isn't his property, this is not love. She wanted to scream and shout infront of him. But her Thorat went dry, it's like she don't have her voice infront of him. Tears escaped from her eyes, but her hate for taehyung to started place...

Here his love is crossing boundaries for her whereas hate is taking place in her heart because of his love more than love obsession.

5 DAYS LATER:

"Be a good girl, i don't want any complain from your school.only for 1 week hmm" taehyung kissed ryu's forehead, ryu clenched her jaw and looked away.

"Don't you dare to remove this marriage rings from your finger, i never noticed but you didn't wear it in school but i want you to wear it everywhere"

"If i saw you don't have this ring then be ready for your punishment" he possessively stated ryu tightly fisted on her left hand

"Bye take care and i will come to pick you up" he said and ryu immediately get out  from his car, she knows how she live 1 week with taehyung. 2 days for punishment and 5 days he showed his all love and affection but for ryu it was punishment.

His heart always flutter looking at her, he saw her disappeareing figure entering in school he started engine. He widely smiled and drove off to company.

"Toxic" she mumbled and head towards her class, students looked at her she was suspended for 1 week.

Ryu's eyes roamed for one person's presence, she tried to find jimin but he isn't in class.

"Where is jimin?" She asked to her one of the classmates

"Maybe he will come now" she said, ryu nodded her head. She wanted to clear everything with jimin, she knows there last meet was not favorable but she can't lose her another friend.

After 5 minutes jimin came, he sat in his seat which is beside ryu both are benchmates.

"J-jimin i want to say you something" ryu said jimin looked at her.

"What?" He coldly said, he never talk her harshly not even yelled his cold shoulders making her cry more but she blinked her eyes twice to not let tears escape.

"I-i" she cracked she can't say she is married at this young age nevertheless she have to do but jimin's next words made her flabbergasted

"Stay away from me ryu" he stand up, tears escaped from her eyes.

Jimin wanted to move on but this whole week she is only in his mind and heart. He wanted to hug her and slap himself for being harsh to ryu.

"This is my last day in school, hope after this we will meet as good friends" he said and left the class room, ryu slammed the bench again she lost her again one friend

She didn't attend class and head towards rooftop, sat on the bench and looked at sky.
"Why why it's always me" she said and again wiped her non-stop tears.

She grabbed her long free hairs harshly
"Why i have to always lose my friends" she said and cried while putting her hands in her face, she hated her face for this. She hated the fact she is pretty everyone attracts towards her easily, she wanted normal life but can't.

"Why at last i always remain alone" she said then her gaze gone on her ring finger her marriage ring.

"I hate him, I hate him. He is just behaving like I'm his doll" ryu said while trying to take off her marriage ring but no use, it's so tight. she punched on bench harshly it her knuckles started to bleed.

She slowly took out ciggerate pack from her pocket "i'm sorry kokkie but i can't" ryu said and light up ciggerate with her lighter.

Well she smoked jungkook always tried to make her understand not to smoke because of health but no use, she started to smoke from the age of 15. She exhaled the smoke and felt lil bit calm.

Ryu close her eyes and again inhaled and exhaled the ciggerate, she was smoking like professional why not she is used to it but thankgod not addicted.

"What are you doing here instead of attending class" one of the high pitch voice came ryu flinched, she saw her principal standing there while smirking

Ryu cursed her under breathe, and scoffed.
"You can't smoke in school, you can't break school rules" sana said, ryu again smoked infront of her

"So what? do your own work old hag" ryu said with gritted teeths, she didn't forget how she complaint about her to taehyung for what she never did.

"You such a spoiled brat" she raised her voice at ryu, nevertheless ryu knows she is going to homeschool after one week taehyung isn't convincing it's better to show her real side in this some days. She thought she can enjoy her few days in school.

"Fuck" ryu said and about go she halted on her steps when she heard

"Hello Mr.kim, Mrs.kim again troubled" she said while Smirking ryu closed her eyes in frustration