PART 10

AUTHOR POV:

Ryu slowly open her eyes, it's 8:20AM in the morning. She tried to get up but taehyung was hugging her like koala not letting her go. Ryu clenched her jaw when she saw him near her this much close yesterday how he punished her, she hated him for that.

Even he didn't apologized her, he would never. She harshly yanked taehyung's grip taehyung flinched and slowly started to open his eyes but ryu was nowhere to find but he heard closing door of washroom..

Taehyung gone to guest room for his daily routine.

Ryu came in her casual wear, Irene and taehyung both are waiting for her to come downstairs. Irene knows what happened yesterday she internally smirked and became delighted.

Ryu came with her cold face, but she maintained distance with him. The fear which was vanished some days ago again started to scare from taehyung. She is just 18 what you will expect from lil soul?

"Good morning" taehyung said but ryu hesitantly nodded her head. If she won't then Irene will make big fuss as she is waiting for any chance to grab

"You don't have school today?" Irene asked mockingly, taehyung clenched his jaw remembering yesterday. Ryu looked at taehyung and tightly fisted to her clothes she knows he is getting angry.

"I-" she cutt of by taehyung

"She is suspended for one week" taehyung coldly said while glaring ryu, she gulped and  put her head down.

"Why?" Irene asked again, ryu clenched her jaw she knows very well Irene is just provoking taehyung

"She bullied students" taehyung said while looking at ryu mostly staring into her poor soul, sent shivers down ryu's spine. She wanted to say truth she didn't did anything but everyone already made her culprit then what is use of proving herself.

"Ryu you should maintain your image infront of world, you know very well how paparazzi's and media is behind Kim's" Irene said, taehyung tightly held his chopsticks. But he gave her Punishment yesterday for what she did nothing but self defence.

She need her jungkook now, she need him to console her. He used to pamper her like kid. He never raised his hands on her punishment is far away. Ryu sadly smiled thinking of her jungkook.

Ryu ignored Irene's talks and started to eat, taehyung sighed heavily as he knows she is stubborn. Irene didn't liked the fact how she ignored her surely she will take her revenge.

Ryu stood up from her sit as she had her breakfast she don't eat in morning but taehyung strictly order her to present at dinning table...

"Don't you think she is going out of hands" Irene said while chewing her food, taehyung tightly hold his glass surely Irene is provoking him even tho it's affecting him which should not.

"I will be there" ryu said and hung up the call, she sighed and changed her clothes

Ryu came downstairs saw irene sitting in the hall, she tried her best to ignore her.

"Where are you going?" Irene asked while standing up ryu closed her eyes in frustration

"Who are you to ask me?" Ryu said while gritting her teeth, Irene smirked

"I think yesterday's punishments was not enough I see" she said mockingly, ryu tightly fisted it's embarassing it's fucking embarassing for her.

To whom she is being bold the person knows who's she in control.

Ryu left from there without uttering anything because she knows she is just doing to provoke her and will complaint to taehyung about her.