Ch-1

Sanemi's  POV:-

Oh it's morning already? damn didn't even get a good sleep yesterday and Genya.. I wish he just stopped hating me man, what's even wrong with that dude? anyways let's wake up and live  another boring day. Oh wait I got a job right? oh yes today's the first day! I should be happy but Im not really in a mood, let's just go.

No one's POV:-

Sanemi woke up, got ready because it was his first day, even though he didn't want to go he went,(man I'll rather sleep than going to work, my sleep is more important)  Sanemi was walking down the ally and he got a weird feeling that someone was following him, he turned and saw a small man with two different eye colours and  a snake around his neck and it was resting on his shoulders.

Sanemi's POV:-

'Hey you! why are you following me?' 'Does it looks like that I will waste my precious time on you and will follow you around?' 'Rude I see' 'And so?'  'Just answer the damn question will you?' 'Im just going to buy myself a drink that's it and the bar's shop is this way' 'Oh.. Ok'  he was really rude that man had two eye colours! and his pretty short but I was kinda embarrassed maybe I should look over my manners, for the best. But the ally was pretty empty so probably no one heard that, man that guy is still following me oh good the office is here, finally I can get rid of this guy wait he is going the other way! oh wait he told me was going to buy a drink, I forgot it somehow.

No one's POV:-

Sanemi enters then he meets a sweet-looking girl with purple eyes and gentle smile looking at him. 'Hey there! you must me Sanemi Shinazugawa?' 'Oh yes! I am' 'Well my name is Kanae Kocho, a pleasure to meet you!' 'It was a pleasure to meet you too' 'Let's give you a tour of this place' 'Oh yes thank you!' Kanae showing around the office, it was a splendid place really.

Kanae's POV:-

This guy is really one of a kind! he has scars all over his face that makes him look  scary and stuff but to my surprise this guy is actually kind and funny! didn't expect something like this!