Ch-4

Obanai's POV:-

I'll get some extra wine on my way home and some knives too, what am I even thinking?  thinking of self harm again? seriously, Im such an idiot, that guy.. he's very interfering and annoying he isn't anything what he looks! if he pisses me again I swear I'll kill him! since when did I have these kinds of thoughts? ugh let's just buy some wine.

Sanemi's POV:-

Finally I came!  oh a note? oh it is from Genya.. it says..

Hello Aniki, you said I can do whatever I like! because I got straight A's in my test! so I had gone to Muichiro's house for  a sleepover! my other friends are there too! Tanjro, Inosuke, Aoi, Kanao, Nezuko and Senjuro I hope you don't mind 

                                                                                                                                                         -Genya

I don't really mind since our mother had died, I just wanted to see Genya happy.. that's all I want.. Let me make my dinner and go to bed.. Im way too tired, I went into the kitchen and saw that dinner was already served! Genya had made it for me and he also left a note there so I can understand I ate the food and went to bed. Another day came and I checked my phone if there any messages oh wait I got joined in a group.

Office colleagues

Flower girl-  Good morning everybody!

Flashy guy- A flamboyant morning to all of y'all!

Umai- Ye! good morning to all of you!

Snake- I  can't believe the fact that y'all have so much precious time to waste..

Emo- G-Good morning

Flower girl- At least we're not drunkard idiots like you! who's drinking wine all the time!

Snake- Says the one who got Boyfriend issues!

Flower Girl- You should be fired from this job!

Flashy  guy- Stop this nonsense! not flamboyant at all!

Umai- Tengen's right !  why are you all acting so immature?

Emo- Their right..

Angry man- Uhh.. why are the fighting?

Umai- They do that for no reason

Flashy guy- They ruined my morning!

Flower  girl-  Tell that to OBANAI!

 God,  guess I'll get ready, I got up went, changed and left.  Pretty soon I saw Obanai again and went up to him before I said something he started 'Why am I following you again? are you gonna ask that?' 'No I just wanna ask what happened with you and Kanae?' 'It's a bit personal it's just that we never get well with each other' 'Oh.. Ok' both of us walked and we talked to each other about office work and crap so yea we kind of bonded. Kanae came up to us 'Oh my god, you look so pretty I didn't even recognize' said Obanai  I knew at once Kanae was gonna get really angry but help me this man's really good at roasting!

Kanae POV:-

This guy! what is wrong with him! I despise him more than my boyfriend! ugh I freaking hate this guy! wait till I expose you Obanai..

Obanai POV:-

This girl is too easy to roast and she maybe will try to expose me.. well let's see who will win?!

Sanemi's POV:-

The aura! I need to get Obanai out of here right now! then I dragged Obanai and went out of the rooms 'Oi what the hell are you doing?' Obanai asked 'Getting you out of that room! or you would've made a mess there!' the day slipped and I went back home. Genya was there he hugged me tight 'Aniki! how was your day?' 'Fine, what about yours?' 'GREAT!' Genya had made dinner for me again, what a sweet boy, I ate and slept.