{Sexy} Kanato Sakamaki/Pureblood Vampire Male Reader

"What's wrong, my dear betrothed?"

As usual, [M/N] was playing tea party with Kanato. But still, [M/N] was bored and barely partaking in the pretense. "Let's play...house now."

The other vampire tilted his head to the side and smiled. "Okay, [M/N]!"

He stood, sauntering to Kanto. Then [M/N] sat on Kanato's lap, lacing his arms around the other vampire's neck. "You're so cute."

"And you're coy, my dear betrothed."

"You caught me."

The vampire prince collected and cradled [M/N] in his arms to their king-sized bed. "So I have. Do I get a prize, dear betrothed?"

And so [M/N] pulled Kanato on top of him. "Of course!"

"I love you, [M/N]."

XOXO

"Kanato!"

As he bounced, [M/N] clasped and clutched the headboard. The bed creaked, the mattress squeaked, and the sheets ripped. "You feel good, so good, [M/N]."

He moaned, mewling as he took Kanato deeper and deeper. The vampire prince groaned, grabbing [M/N]'s waist before bucking his hips. "Ah! Ah! "

"You're so lovely, dear betrothed."

"...I'm so close."

And now, [M/N] lay limp under Kanato. Meanwhile, Kanato thrust his hot, hard arousal in and out of [M/N]. He clawed Kanato's chest as his pace quickened. "Me, too, [M/N]."

Soon enough, [M/N] was filled and flushed with heat. "...I love you more, Kanato."

The vampire prince embraced a soiled and spent [M/N] in his arms. He hugged and held [M/N]'s tightly, tentatively comforting [M/N], whose body was still trembling and twitching. "You're so sweet, my dear betrothed."

A/N: What do you think? Leave me your thoughts