Shu Sakamaki x Human Male Reader

Scenario: Bullying

Upon getting out of class, (M/N) had been taunted and trapped in the desolate hallways of his school. His bullies were once again hurting him. He didn't understand why they targeted him. He, in fact, didn't want to know at this point. He just wanted them to leave him alone. They wouldn't, though. They tormented and teased him nearly everyday at school and outside of school. "Why are you guys doing this? Why won't you just leave me alone?" (M/N) cried out, while the ringleader laughed and leaned in close to his face, as (M/N) whimpered and his (E/C) orbs started watering with teardrops. "Stop! Stay away from me!"

In an instant, (M/N) reached out and attempted shoving his tormentor away. He had failed, though. The ringleader had caught his hands and chuckled along with his friends in amusement. Their laughter surged fear through him and he began praying. "Look at you, (M/N)! If I didn't know better, I would have thought that you're a girl. You're pretty like them," his bully said, while (M/N) made a disgusted sound and slapped him right across the face, as the laughter died down and his bully growled in anger. "You shouldn't have done that! You're going to lose that pretty face of yours real good. My boys and I will make sure of it."

Without hesitation, (M/N) squeezed his (E/C) orbs shut and expected a fist to his face. He never received one, though. He had heard a gasp of fear from his bullies instead. A hand had caught the fist which was aimed at his face. "How much more can this pitiable courting get? You seriously thought he would like you with that douchebag charm of yours? You and your friends are such idiots," Shu Sakamaki said, while throwing the ringleader onto the floor, as (M/N) sniffled and hid behind the tall senior. "Come with me, (M/N). As a real man, I'll treat you nice unlike these childish idiots."

As he left with the blonde, (M/N) had hoped his bullies learned a lesson. He hoped that the mysterious senior taught them something. He knew deep down that they wouldn't come after him, though. His hero was someone who students did not mess with. The entire Sakamaki family, in fact, were respected and mostly out of fear. That instantly made anyone associated with the Sakamaki family off limits as well. "Thank you for helping me," (M/N) said, while blushing and smiling up at his classmate, as the blonde shrugged and gave him a sleepy look. "It means a lot to me. You know, that kind of makes you a hero, too."

In due time, (M/N) arrived at his classroom and turned to look at the blonde. He couldn't help but blush once more. His lazy and sleepy savior was so attractive. His (E/C) orbs, in fact, couldn't stay off of the handsome young man. "It's no big deal. I didn't do much. I'm sure others would have done the same," Shu said, while running slender fingers through his golden locks, as (M/N) grinned and took a step closer to his classmate. "And, I'm not a hero. I'm far from it."

Still, (M/N) reached out and placed his hands on top of the blonde's shoulders. Then, he smiled and stood atop his tippy toes. His blonde classmate just remained still and silent, not moving an inch and just letting him do whatever. "You're a hero and heroes deserve kisses," (M/N) confessed, while closing his (E/C) orbs and puckering out his lips, as the blonde smirked and shut his blue eyes, too. "Thank you again, Shu."

A/N: What do you think? Leave me your thoughts