Kanato Sakamaki x Babysitter Human Male Reader

Scenario: Sickly Sweet Remedy

Once he had arrived at the Sakamaki estate, (M/N) had been invited inside of the extravagant and expensive mansion. He was in awe of their estate. He hadn't ever seen such wealth and luxury before. He was just an ordinary suburban teenager compared to the Sakamaki family. It made him feel inferior to them. It made him feel like a servant or something akin to that. The difference in social status didn't seem matter to the Sakamaki family, though. They were actually quite nice to him. "It's so nice to finally meet you in person, (M/N). We've been looking for someone your age. You'll be the perfect babysitter for our son," Cordelia said, while smiling and placing her hands down onto Kanato's shoulders, as (M/N) nervously laughed and looked at the teenager in front of him in confusion. "My husband and I will be away on a date. However, Kanato has a cavity. He cannot eat any sweets. You must make sure of that. Do you understand, darling?"

Upon nodding in agreement, (M/N) had been given a paper with phone numbers on it. He didn't think any emergency could happen, though. He wasn't babysitting some small kid, like he had been expecting to do. The won't stop him from laughing and leaving. The pay was a good amount of money. If he stayed and finished the job, then he could afford to buy a new gaming console or computer. "Of course, I'll make sure, Mrs. Sakamaki. You don't have to worry," (M/N) said, while Cordelia and Karlheinz both strided towards the front door, as (M/N) followed and placed his hand onto the doorknob. "I'll take good care of your son. I'm sure we'll get along just fine. Please have a great night out, Mr. and Mrs. Sakamaki."

When he had shut the front door, (M/N) turned around and found Kanato nowhere in sight. He sighed and started looking around for him. He didn't know where to start first, however. The Sakamaki mansion is just too large for him to wander around everywhere. The thought of actually intruding into private rooms or other members of the Sakamaki family made him hesitate, too. This was not his home. Therefore he had to be respectful of boundaries. "Where did you go, Kanato?" (M/N) called out, while waiting for an answer, as he heard footsteps echoing around in the hallway connecting to the kitchen. "Would you like to do something? Or, do you just want to be left alone?"

However, (M/N) didn't receive an answer. He grew concerned about the purple haired boy. He understood Kanato had a cavity. He began wondering if Kanato was in pain, then. If he was, why was he heading towards the kitchen? It didn't quite make sense, not if one is suffering from a cavity. "Are you in here, Kanato?" (M/N) asked, while shyly stepping into the kitchen, as he found Kanato sitting cross-legged on the floor with the cookie jar next to him. "I should have known."

XOXO

In an instant, (M/N) had kneeled down in front of Kanato and reached out for the cookie jar. He was attempting to snatch it out of Kanato's hands. He had failed, though. The purple haired boy was much stronger than him. It made wonder how, especially because Kanato appeared fragile and feeble compared to the teenagers around his age. "Your mother said sweets are off limits," (M/N) said, while reaching for the cookie jar again, as Kanato stood up and angrily glared down at him. "Hey, just calm down! You can still have sweets, just the ones with natural sugar in it."

In due time, (M/N) stood and spotted the honey jar. He didn't know if his idea would work, though. He just didn't want Kanato mad at him. The purple haired boy was actually frightening if caught glaring at you. Yet Kanato seemed happier now, especially after he had stuck a finger into the honey jar and was now licking it. "This is ... natural sugar?" Kanato questioned, while tilting his head and looking at (M/N), as (H/C) haired boy nodded and fidgeted from being stared at by Kanato. "You smell sweet, too. Naturally sweet, unlike the other one. It must mean you're safe for me to indulge in, then. I won't get a toothache from you."

Without hesitation, (M/N) had began backing away. He couldn't understand Kanato's intentions. He just knew that they weren't good for him, though. He turned around and scrambled out into the hallway, then. He ran into the living room next. His hand coiled around the doorknob. It twisted underneath his grip. The front doors opened and he darted out into the night. "W-what? H-how did you get out here?" (M/N) stuttered, while Kanato stood in front of him with a grin, as the purple haired boy's facial expression morphed into a glare next and he lunged at (M/N). "Ahhh! My head ... "

When he fell against the cement, (M/N) had hit his head and couldn't quite get up. His vision was impaired. His body was surging with pain, too. He was practically a sitting duck now. The purple haired boy noticed and took advantage of his opportunity. "(M/N), I'm gonna bite you!" Kanato giggled, while clawing (M/N)'s shirt open, as (M/N) felt fangs sinking into his neck and digging deep inside of his veins. "You taste better than my cookies! Maybe I won't turn you into a doll, like I did with the other one. Maybe I'll just keep you around for now." 

A/N: What do you think? Leave me your thoughts