27

Today all of his gang visit their house since all of them spending the weekend at their parents. Their parents are neighbour for a long time, it’s all thanks to them the kids becomes best friend with each other. During their childhood, they always play here.

Gemini alone attending them because Fourth down with fever. He's asleep since this afternoon after taking his medicine. Just now when he went to check on his husband he still sleeping soundly. His fever seems subsided.

Gemini goes downstairs with clean towel for his friends.

“How about Fourth?." Ford asking.

“Sleeping.” Gemini answer, they already knew Fourth have fever thus they let him rest, they don’t want to disturb his recovering time.

Gemini put down the dry towel on the table, they might need it later. He understand them well, always comes empty handed because later on they can borrow what's him. Today they just brought set of clothes for change.

Gemini take a seat and lean his body on chair, he watch Prom and Mick playing in the water, sinking each other playfully, after he turned to the couple beside him, Mark and Ford busy giggling and flirting with each other.

Gemini closed his eyes, annoyed, why he have to witness all of their sweetness, his circle likes showing off.

“You don’t sleep, remember we’re here.” Mark claps his hand, reminding him.

“You guys are here but none of you guys want to see me, obviously comes for Fourth.” Gemini knew they want to see Fourth.

“Busted.” Ford said while laughing.

“Fourth!.” Prom called loudly when he sees Fourth standing at the balcony. Wiping his eyes, looking blurred with pouting lips, he becomes centre of attention.

"Our baby adorably cute." Ford shrieking.

Gemini quickly sat up worried if Fourth dizzy from his headache and fever. He stand front of balcony looking up. Fourth have his eyes on him as well.

“Baby okay?”

Fourth nodded answering.

“I come up, you wait I fetch you.” Gemini instruct him.

“Gem, you stay there, I go down.” Fourth revert with hoarse voice. Gemini not listening, he run inside the house to get him.

“Baby how do you feel? Better?” he asked worriedly, they meet halfway on the stairs. Gemini put his palm on Fourth forehead checking his temperature.

“Erm better. When did they come?." Fourth asked.

"An hour ago."

"Why don't you wake me up?"

"They knew you're sick."

"I wanna go outside.”

“Careful baby.” Gemini want Fourth changing his sleeveless shirt and short pants but thinking Fourth might be hot he just let him. He bet Mark and Ford surely make fun of them if they saw marks on Fourth.

Fourth probably doesn’t remember, if not surely he cover up his whole body.

“Gem! I just got fever nothing serious.” Fourth feel suffocated when Gemini treat him like a child. Gemini let go of his hand on Fourth’s waist.

Gemini back siting on reclining chair while Fourth greet Prom and Mick inside the pool, laughing at each other.

“Fourth come here.” Mark shout calling him.

Fourth walks slowly to them. Gemini pat on the space beside him since two other chair occupied by the couple and their friends belonging.

Fourth sat beside his husband, he lean his head on Gemini chest, left hand resting above Gemini belly.

“Rough night huh? Gem you’re a beast.” Mark mocking young couple beside him when he saw Fourth exposed arm got hickey and love bite.

Gemini eyes narrow looking at Mark who have a sloppy mouth. Fourth lean finger pinch his stomach. He hissed because of the pain, he catch Fourth hands stopping him from continuously pinching him.

“Why don’t you remind me?” Fourth slap his arm, he hide his red face on Gemini's chest.

Gemini whispering sorry many times to his ears, locking up Fourth back into his arm.

"We're married, don't be shy." He answer slowly earning a death glare from Fourth.

"Why you come?." Fourth asked annoyingly, not because of them but because of his husband who purposely wanting to show off.

"You sound like him, Gem surely influence your bad attitude." Mark grumble playfully. Gemini rolled his eyes, he always the bad guy.

"Sorry."

"We came to see you. You guys looked happier than before." Ford remark.

"Of course!. Don't you see we're more than okay?." Gemini scold his best friend.

"So fierce." Mark mocking him.

Fourth yawning, closing his eyes, he felt drowsy because of the side effect from the medication he took earlier. He snuggling on his husband side.

"Lay down inside, it's not comfortable here." Gemini console him. He shake his head, insist staying here.

"What is this? PDA much?." Ford tease the couple. He actually glad seeing their progressed, his boyfriend think the same.

"You both keep quite, my husband need his rest." Gemini told Mark and Ford, shooing them joining Prom and Mick in the pool. The couple ignore him.

"Sleep for a while, I bring you up later." He pat Fourth body softly.

"I don't want."

"Then you wait here, I take some food for you. You're not eating since this afternoon." Gemini busily taking care of his sick husband.

Even if Fourth is not sick , he'll make sure his husband live a healthy life like him. No more skipping any meals.

"We heared about you going back to UK from Gem, is it true?." Ford asked, one day Gemini came to thier house telling Fourth leaving him.

"Gem told you?." Fourth did expect Gemini will goes to them. Gemini always see them as the greatest  counselor.

"Yes he is. Sorry for intervene your personal issue with Gem." Ford said.

"Correct, we didn't mean to inquire. He came at us expressing his frustration, crying his heart out. Are you really going?." Mark straight forward asking.

"Yeah." Fourth confirming the question.

"You will leave Gem as he said?." Mark asking. If Fourth goes again, Gemini will feels sorrow.

"I just want you to know that Gem is not the same as before. He changed to be a better person for you. I'm not taking any side Fourth, just give him a chance." Mark first time voice out his support on Gemini. He witnessed all the hard work Gemini have done.

Fourth quite, not answering, not that he did not see it.

"Whatever it is, we pray all the good things for both of you." Ford know when to end the conversation. Fourth will not answer if he's not comfortable telling people.

"Thanks." Fourth reply simply.