Seventeen

" Then I happened to see this event. " Jennie continued, flicking her hair back form her shoulder. Letting Jisoo look at her neck and making her cleavage exposed to the dark brown eyes view. " Wouldn't it be nice to make money while doing some charity ~ "

She was startled, when Jisoo suddenly took her wrist back and push her further at the couch. Letting her back touch the cushion behind her.

" Just tell me what you want next time, okay? " Jisoo whispered to her, leaning dangerously closer to her. Jisoo's lips were just a breath away from hers. " Try to make me happy. Then I'll give you an add-on card, how about that? "

" W-will you take it back one day? " Jennie asked. Sticking to her pledge to annoy Jisoo in every chance she can get. " I'm afraid I would get too used to a lavish life. What if you take it back when we split up? "

Jisoo's lips turn upward to a small smirk, looking straight at Jennie. And this was the look Jennie was trying to say, the annoyingly charming look, Jisoo sporting at her. And it annoys Jennie even more now, she have no choice to look away or she'll bite. Also, she needs to hide her blush away from the devil that is her wife. " What if I can't find another sugar daddy? Am I not pitiful? "

Jisoo clenched her jaw, by the subject of another man with Jennie. She leaned closer, whispering at her wife's ear. " So, what? You're afraid you will be greedy, or be drown by me? "

Already too flustered by the way Jisoo's husky voice and her breath in her ear. Her give away was when Jisoo bit her ear deliciously soft, makes her whole body shivered. She put both her hands to Jisoo's face, pushing her away from her. Yelling at her. " Don't try to seduce me!! "

Jisoo chuckled, taking Jennie's hands off her face. She looked at her blushing furiously, trying to hide her face by looking away from her.

" W-working outside can help me keep my mind clear of you. You know this as well... " Jennie stuttered. She swore her whole face were red as a tomato. She could only kill Jisoo in her mind right at that moment. " I'll easily fall under your charm if I only stay here, Chu ~ "

Jisoo knows Jennie was just saying this to her, so she just smile softly at her, taking her wrist, kissing her knuckles. Making Jennie to look at her. " Don't be mad anymore, Chu, okay? "

Jisoo just give Jennie a chaste kiss. Considering not to argue with Jennie anymore, she just hummed.

Pulling away an inch, Jennie looked at her again, she need to assure Jisoo. " I promise, I'll call you whenever I want something. And I'll protect myself well enough. "

" Okay? " Jennie asked, she doesn't need Jisoo to answer anymore as she pulled the raven near her. Starting the endless rounds they'll share the whole night.

-------------------------------------------

In their bed. Jennie snuggled closer to Jisoo's neck, lone finger drawing mindlessly at her wife's naked chest. Her satisfied smile can't be hidden, after rounds of sex with Jisoo makes Jennie light weighted and blissful. What can she complain? Jisoo can satisfy her needs more than she can even expect.

" Go take a shower. " Her wife's husky voice draw her off her thoughts.

" Nope! " She smiled teasingly, still snuggling closer to her.

Jisoo put a hand under her head, smirking, she's drawing circles at Jennie's lower back. " You stink. "

" You like me stinky. " She rebutts, smiling victoriously as Jisoo chuckled. " Besides, I'm so tired, Chu ~ How about tomorrow morning? "

Jisoo just smirked, feeling a soft kiss in her neck. " Okay ~ But you must get me satiated! "

Jennie roll over the other side of the bed, away from Jisoo. She groaned hearing Jisoo laughed, as she cover her naked self, and away from the monster she was sharing the bed with. How strong she is in bed really? Did I just married a horse? My body can't stand how many rounds can this woman do!

Jisoo shifted in her side of bed, looking at Jennie's back thoughtfully. As Jennie knew Jisoo was looking at her, she blushed slightly. She's rich, beautiful and had a lot of sex appeal not only that but she has quite a stamina too. Kim Jisoo indeed have everything that makes a woman go crazy for.

Shifting comfortably, she let her eyes closed. So tired, should sleep now...

On the other side, Jisoo just looked at her smooth back. She smiled, snaking a hand inside the blanket and pull Jennie by her waist, closer to her as she leaned her back to the bed. She pulled her wife closer to her, putting an arm under the designer's head across her lower back. As Jennie cling to her closer, putting her head on Jisoo's neck as her palm rest comfortably in the raven's chest. Both drifting to a good sleep.

---------------------------------------

A dust of light, made Jennie opened her eyes, shifting to the other side away from the sunlight. She accidentally moved her injured ankle, causing it to throb painfully. It still hurts!

Sensing Jennie got away and tensed, Jisoo put an arm around her waist.

" What's wrong? " Jisoo asked sleepily.

" Nothing, " Jennie said, closing her eyes as she form an excuse to Jisoo. " In my dream, you threw the divorce papers at me angrily, so I woke up in a fright. "

Jennie felt Jisoo moved behind her, turning her body, she looked at her, placing her head in her fist to look at her. " Then I saw your gorgeous face, that immediately lit up my world! "

Jisoo was just looking at her, scoffing at her gummy smile. " Are you that afraid of getting divorced? "

" Of course. " Jennie snuggled closer to her again, closing her eyes as she comfortably placed her head near Jisoo. " For me, divorce means no more big house and luxury items! "

Snickering, Jisoo pull Jennie's head softly towards her, leaving soft kisses in her wife's head. " Be good, and I won't give you the papers. "