Chapter 1

She is back
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Two people were walking back and forth with pure tension on their faces. They also looked scared like their life is going to end in the next 30 minutes. One of them kept taking frequent glances at the door meanwhile the other was reading a book he was not caring nor listening to what the other one was talking about .

"Are you even listening to me Lucas "

He asked him in an angry tone . Lucas looked up from the book and sighed in annoyance closing the book.

"Can't you see I am trying to learn these spells. Jason "

"Can't you learn them after we solve this issue"

Lucas kept silent as he knows how deadly this issue is it can effect there whole kingdom.

"We should find her before she gets to our lord"

Lucas nodded his head . They both were about to leave when they saw

Jimin leaning on the door with his eyebrows knitted. They both bowed showing respect to their elder and the next king of elements

"What are you guys talking about ??"

He asked them . They both gulped and looked at each other . That's when they realized they weren't allowed to speak about this issue to anyone or anywhere public.

" um . . . We a-aren't allowed to t-talk about this to a-anyone "

They Shuttered badly . Jimin could clearly see them shaking in fear . 

Jimin's POV

There head hung low they didn't dare to look  me in the eyes . I internally smirked and started to walk towards them .

"They will only punish you if they came to know . I promise I will never tell anyone about this . Trust me "

They both again looked at each other and then at jimin . Who was just looking at with serious face .

Somewhere else

" catch her . She is the one we are looking for"

A man yelled pointing at a girl whose face was covered with a black mask . Her eyes dark black like the void . Her black silky hair .

Her stare was fierce she just stood there and waited for the soldiers to attack her as soon as the one who was leading the team got near her

Her stare was fierce she just stood there and waited for the soldiers to attack her as soon as the one who was leading the team got near her . She pulled her sword out with swish all of them went flying. 

" hah that's all you got ?? "

She asked them in a mocking tone . She started to fight them . She knocked down all 9 of them . She went towards the last one who was breathing heavily he couldn't even stand.  He started to crawl backwards as she got close to him .

" please don't do anything to me . I beg you "

" Give me a reason. Why I shouldn't kill you "

She said crouching infront of him with one of her eyebrows raised.

" I will do anything for you "

She stood up with a smirk on her face . She pulled out her sword and cut of the man's head .

"YN will never believe the words of a man from this kingdom "

She looked at the setting sun and sighed. She was standing there not knowing the someone was watching her every move with a smirk.

Next update on : 25th June

Update on every Fridays and Sundays