Chapter 1: A New Beginning

It has been five months since the Paw Patrol moved to adventure city. The team continued to perform many rescues from the lookout.

The team was currently trying to rescue some people from a burning building. Ryder, Skye, Chase, and Marshall were all there.

Ryder: "Alright pups, we need to get those people out of there fast. Chase, I need you to secure the area. Marshall we need your truck's water cannon."

Chase: "On it Ryder sir!"

Chase then sped around the building using his vehicle's caution tape to create an area around the building so no one could get too close.

Marshall: "You've got it Ryder! *ruff* Water Cannon!"

Marshall then pressed a button in his vehicle and a huge water cannon came out.

The water cannon then started firing at the burning building quickly putting out the large flames.

Meanwhile, Chase was using caution tape to secure the area so no one got too close.

Ryder: "Good work Marshall!"

Marshall: "Thanks Ryder."

Skye: "Ryder! I see people stuck on the top!"

Ryder: "Thanks Skye. Marshall! Raise your ladder to the top of the building so everyone can get down."

Marshall: "On it! *ruff* Ladder!"

Marshall presses another button and his ladder shoots up towards the top of the building.

Marshall: *ruff* "Water Slide!"

Marshall presses a button and all the steps fold in to create a slide. A trampoline is then unfolded at the bottom so people can have a safe landing.

Marshall: *over megaphone* "Alright everyone! Please slide down one at a time!"

The people then began sliding down one at a time while people where safely getting out the building because the fire was put out.

Eventually everyone was out and they all cheered including the crowd of people watching from behind the caution tape.

Ryder: "Great work Marshall, Skye, and Chase!"

Marshall, Chase, and Skye in unison: "Thanks Ryder!"

Mayor Goodway then walked up from the crowd.

Mayor Goodway: "Amazing work Paw Patrol! We all appreciate what you do for this city."

The crowd cheered in agreement.

Ryder: "No problem Mayor, whenever your in trouble. Just yelp for help!"

Skye: "So Mayor, how is it being the Mayor of this city?"

Mayor Goodway was elected as the new mayor of Adventure City and was doing an amazing job.

Mayor Goodway: "I'll admit it's more challenging but nothing I can't do."

Ryder: "Well Mayor, we'll be heading back to the lookout. We'll let the EMT's take over from here."

Mayor Goodway: "Ok Paw Patrol and thanks again!"

Mayor Goodway waved goodbye as the four members drove back to the lookout.

Meanwhile at the lookout

Everyone was at the top waiting in case more help was needed.

Liberty: "I hope everything is going well."

Dina: "I'm sure everything is fine Liberty."

Just then they got a call Dina went up to the big screen and pressed a big paw button to awnser it. It was from Ryder.