Chapter 10: The Battle Begins

Racheal blasts volts of electricity at the group.

Dina: "Everyone, split up!"

Everyone split up to take care of each villains in their own teams.

Ryder flew off and Harold chased after him with his jet boots.

Harold: "Get back here!"

Harold chased after Ryder. Ryder continued to fly away using his jet pack.

Ryder: "Your gonna have to catch me first Harold!"

Ryder sped up as he flew around buildings trying to make distance from Harold.

Harold: "Let's see you fly away from this!"

And launcher full of rockets popped out of the back of hit suit and fired a bunch of rockets in Ryder's direction.

Ryder: "Oh crap!"

Ryder quickly moved around to avoid the rockets. He managed to avoid them as they all flew into surrounding building causing explosions all over.

Ryder: "You missed Harold, now it's my turn."

Ryder turned toward Harold and charged up a beam of energy and fired it directly at Harold, but Harold moved out of the way and avoided it.

Harold: "Nice try, but you missed as well."

The chase continued throughout the city. As Harold and Ryder fired their attacks at each other. Eventually Harold managed to catch up to Ryder and crashed into him as they both fell down onto the rooftop of a building.

Harold and Ryder both groaned as they picked themselves back up.

Harold: "Looks like I'll get to take you out the fun way..."

Harold them pulled out his two purple energy blades.

Ryder: "Don't think I'll make this easy for you Harold. I don't plan on backing down."

Ryder the pulled out his Double-Sided Energy Axe.

Harold: "Hmph... pathetic."

With Dina and Racheal

Dina and Racheal's weapons collided and created a shockwave of air in the area.

Racheal: "I'm as powerful as you are... what makes you think you can stop me."

Dina: "Oh I don't think, I know I can defeat you."

Dina's mind: "Looks like she doesn't plan on holding back. If I have to I'll kill her but I'd prefer to just knock her out."

The two struggled until eventually Rina got pushed back by Racheal's power. Rachael then shot bolts of electricity at Dina. She countered it by creating a beam of stars and firing it back at her. The two attacks collided and created a large explosion in the center sending the two back even further. Dina crashed into the wall of a building.

Dina: "Oww, that's gonna leave a mark."

Dina then saw Racheal fly at her with her voltage slicers out.

Dina: "Oh crap!"

Dina quickly dodged out of the way and Racheal slammed her voltage slicers into the building. She pulls then put and turns toward Dina.

Racheal: "Looks like your having trouble there."

Dina: "I'm just getting started."

Dina flys at Racheal full speed charging up a Star Punch. Racheal then generates hundred of boys of electricity in her fist and charges at Dina. The two punches collide and create a shockwave even bigger than before.