Chapter 3: New Friends/ Old Foes

Hey guys, I'm gonna stop being lazy and put the characters appearance in the story with them for every new character from here on out. But they will also be in Characters if you ever forget their appearance in the future.

Enjoy this chapter because it's a lot longer.

The team was all bundled up and ready to head out into Adventure city.

Ryder: "Everyone ready to go?"

Everyone: "Yeah."

Ryder: "Then what are we waiting for, let's go!"

The Paw Patrol left the lookout and started walking to City Hall. They were all chatting amongst each other.

Everest: "I wonder if the snowball fight is still going."

Dina: "I hope so, I need some action."

Magenta: "Wow, I'm surprised you haven't brought up hot chocolate yet."

Pups: "Shhhhh!"

Magenta put her paw I've ever mouth.

Magenta: "Woops."

Dina: *laughs* "Don't worry,  I'm not gonna drag you guys to get hot chocolate this time."

Everyone: "Whew..."

Marshall: "If the snowball fight isn't going on, what are we going to do when we get there?"

Chase: "Huh, I don't know."

Liberty: "We got time to think of something before we get there."

Everyone continued walking while thinking what they would do if the snowball fight had ended.

Time Skip

The Paw Patrol made it to town hall, and to some surprise the snowball fight is still going.

Dina: "Dang, it's gone for this long?"

Everest: "Looks like it."

Magenta: "Well what are we waiting for? Let's join them!"

The group then ran over to the fight.

Man: "Hey Paw Patrol!"

Marshall: "Hello again sir!"

Man: "I see you brought the rest with you."

Dina: "Yep, and I see the fight is still going."

Chase: "And has gotten bigger."

Man: "Yep. It's been wild out here!"

Ryder: "Comon team, let's join in!"

Everyone: "Oh yeah!"

The Paw Patrol divided themselves in half so it would be fair for each side. Ryder, Liberty, Rubble, Zuma, Rocky, and Magenta all went to the opposite side. Dina, Skye, Chase, Marshall, and Everest stayed on this side.

The snowball fight started to heat up after the Paw Patrol joined in. Snowballs were flying through the air. It was like a battlefield of snowballs.

On Dina's Side

Dina and Marshall were working on making lots of snowballs for their team. While everyone else just kept throwing them.
Everest managed to hit someone in the face with a snowball.

Everest: "Bullseye!"

Marshall: "Nice throw Eve!"

Everest: "Thanks Marshy!"

Chase and Skye were also throwing snowballs, but then Chase got a snowball to the face.

Skye: *giggles* "They got you Chase."