Chapter 12: To Stand Once More

The team braced themselves for what they knew would be an intense fight. Primrose stared at them blankly with her red eyes.

Dina: "Hey, can you do anything other than stare at us? It creepy."

Primrose lifted her paw and created an orb of dark energy in it.

Skye: "Oh that can't be good."

Primrose then threw the orb at the team.

Rowdy: "Watch out guys!"

Rowdy jumped in front of the them a quickly created a Forcefield to protect them. This however did not work as the orb shattered the forcefield almost instantly. Thankfully, it didn't hit anyone but it created a large explosion sending everyone flying.

Ryder: "Is everyone okay?"

The team got back up groaning in pain.

Rocky: "Yeah... just a little scratch."

Magenta: "This is going to be tough."

Dina: "God if only I didn't resort to killing Racheal then maybe we wouldn't be dealing with this."

Zuma: "Yeah, thanks alot Dina."

Dina: "Give me a break would ya? It's life or death here!"

Ryder: "Now's not the time for this you two."

Marshall: "Yeah. Also anyone got a plan?"

Magenta: "I don't think we got time for plans right now."

Mika: "Then let's see how she likes this."

Mika called down a bolt of electricity from the sky, directly hitting Primrose.

Everest: "She, didn't try to move out of the way?"

Primrose just stayed afloat in the air. It didn't seem like the attack did anything.

Mika: "It did nothing?"

Dina: "Oh lord, this is gonna be a lot worse than I though before."
I
Primrose: "This power... it's incredible..."

Dina: "Screw this."

Dina flew at Primrose ready to punch her. When she got close, Primrose simply flicked her paw and created a portal in front of her. Dina couldn't react in time so she ended up flying right through it, and getting sent into straight into a building. Dina fell to the ground in pain.

Magenta: "Dina!"

Dina groaned as she tried picked herself off the hard cement below her.

Dina: "Don't worry... I'll be fine."

Rocky tried hitting Rubble to go was in his wrecking ball form toward Primrose with his energy hammer, but she just made a portal in front of her and Rubble went though it, this time heading right for the others.

Chase: "Everyone watch out!"

They all quickly moved out of the way as Rubble rolled straight into a building nearby, creating a large hole in it.

Liberty: "Oh come on!"

Magenta: "Quit toying with us!"

Ryder and Skye flew at Primrose from opposite sides but she simply made a portal in front of Skye and crated another one in front of Ryder causing the two to collide. Primrose then blasted them both out of the air with a dark energy beam sending the two far back. Ryder held Skye in his arms to protect her from the fall. The two crashed into the road, Ryder took most of the impact from the fall, but the impact from the blast left Skye unconscious as Ryder tried to pick himself back up but was too weak.