|01|

●Andrei Ivanov

I am busy working on the merger between our business and the Chinese. They have proposed an arranged marriage for my oldest son Dimitri they are supposed to marry within 5 weeks.

The girl is very nice, Ana. I could have said no to the idea and still merged, but frankly, I think it will do him could. Me and his mother had an arranged marriage, and we turned out fine.

My thoughts are interrupted by Vera. My lovely wife. Who has the smile of Jupiter on her angel like face I will never get tired of seeing.

"What a lovely surprise, my love," I say, motioning her to come to me. I pat my lap, indicating her to sit on it.

"Hi, sweetheart," she says, kissing my cheek. I get butterflies still to this day from her touch.

"What is the occasion. I am not complaining, " I ask, pulling her closer to me.

"Dimitri said to come here their was some development on the German case," She says, and right on cue, the door slam open, and both my sons walk through the door. Their faces set each in a frown.

"Dad, there have been some new activities regarding the Germans, and some new information has come to light," Dimitri says, sitting in the chair in front of my desk.

"Like?" I ask

"Like the fact that we have a cousin" Levi says, glaring at me.

"That can't be right. Me and your uncle Enzo are they only ones with children and they are all sons" I say, confused.

"There is only one possible option," Vera says, looking very focused.

"Remember when Rowan met that girl Camilla he was head over heels for her but Ana sabotage them and she wanted nothing to with him or the family. Could she have been pregnant? " Vera ask.

"But what does this have with the Germans?" I ask, confused.

"Well, there was n note Stuk to dead guy in front of our warehouse that said watch your backs especially hers," Dimitri says

"We originally thought he was talking about mom, but we he wouldn't have said hers he would say her name to piss you of. So I had Marco run the local hospital records for any trace of an  Ivanov girl. There was only" Levi explaining.

"What is her name?" Vera asked

"Grace Rivera, she is 17, turning 18 in four weeks." Dimitri says

" The reason I brought it up was I would like to meet her and possibly help her and her mother. I have never wanted a niece, but it is an innocent girl and her mother who has been placed in the crossfire between the Germans and Russian. " Levi says