ch-18

Warning: mature scene

After being busy on field for somedays they finally get to relax.

Lin yu was siting under the tree shade on yard sewing short sleve shirt for wen shu as it was getting hotter day by day and wearing short sleve shirt will make little easy.

Wen shu came out of his room and saw lin yu on yard he pulled a stool and sit beside him.

Lin yu was sewing his shirt with full concentration his eyes lowered .. little red lips pout  and his long eyelashes flickered and his hair were slipping to his face .

Wen shu was seating beside him he raised his hand and gently tucked his hair on his ear back and touch his little red lips.

"Um..husband.."
Lin yu was sewing when he feel his touch he raised his head and saw his husband was looking at him .he shyly called out .

Wen shu leans towards his face
"Wife.." and kissed his lips.
Lin yu closed his eyes and let him kiss him.
Wen shu took the things from him with his other hand and pulled his little wife to his lap.

"Umm" lin yu moan wen shu was biting and sucking his lower lip.
His big hand was caressing his back continuously.

Lin yu raised his hand wrapped it around his neck and obediently open his little mouth for his tongue.

"Hah!"
They breathe heavily when their lips parted.
Wen shu big hand was already under his wife blouse.touching his bare skin smooth.

"Umm!" Lin yu voice out softly when wen shu kissed his clothed boobs.

"Open it" wen shu said while kept kissing his clothed chest.

Under his deep gaze filled with desire .
Lin yu untied his upper blouse and then his inner cloth.

"Aahh~h.." lin yu maon
Wen shu lick his nipple first then he lightly kneeded it with his teeth and then he put one in his mouth .
He was sucking his boobies turn by turn making lin yu wet down and he also feel his husband hard object standing under him.

Wen shu  hands was holding his hip while his mouth was full of Lin yu boobies . He kept sucking his boobies on his mouth making lin yu more wet and he felt hot all over.

Lin yu one head was holding his (wen shu) head back and pushing it deeper to his boob and his other was on his hard object and massaging it.

"Hnn~ wen shu groaned . his member was getting more and more harder under his little wife hands.
He removed  lin yu skirt and pulled his little panty (made by lin yu) .
He patted his supple and soft ass and then entered the place with his fingers.

"Aaa~ lin yu moaned as wen shu fingers were kept thrusting on him. After fingering him enough to make place for his  jr. Wen shu .

Wen shu lifted him up and pulled him to tree his one hand on his (linyu ) back to protect his skin been scratch from tree and he lifted his hip little and thrust his hard dick in one go on his little entrance.
Lin yu moaned and his both hand were tightly clinging to his husband back.
Wen shu was thrusting  him faster and faster and his boobs were jiggling with each thrust more and more wen shu bowed his head and suck them while thrusting him faster and faster.

Lin yu:"ummm..ahh~ husb..and ..too~..fas..t"

Wen shu :"hn~ groaned while  keep thrusting on his tight hole more and more .

Lin yu :"husb..and ..im~ I'm ..com.."

Wen shu :"yeah wifey ..hn~ come "

"Aaaah~ " under his thrusting lin yu soon climaxed and wen shu was thrusting him more and more vigorously and he soon shoot his cum on his little wife hole.

Lin yu was breathing heavily . He leaned his head on his (wen shu) and breathe heavily to calm down.
After shooting inside him(lin yu) wen shu also buried his head on his neck  sniffed and trying to calm down.

"Husband .." lin yu called out to wen shu after catching his breath.

"Hmm?" wen shu  asked with his deep voice with a touch of hoarse as he wasn't  calmed yet.

"Bath.." lin yu told him as he was feeling sticky.

"Okay" wen shu directly carried him to bath while his dick still inside linyu hole.

Lin yu moaned and again feel hardness of his husband inside him.
I'n bathing hut moans and thrusting sound could be heard.