ch 62

"they came !"
wenshin son shouted to yard.

Hu qiang donned in red wedding gown was in front walking with bride procession team.

He look at the old wen house.
After reaching to door.
He cupped his hand and bowed to old wen.
"Father ..this son in law came to take his bride "
Old man with his son's stand on door. Looking at the team and hu qiang.he smile and patted his shoulder."remember to take good care of him don't forget your vow "

"I will " hu qiang said seriously.
After entering yard. They serve them snacks and beverages.ringer in room was little relax  before but hearing the sound in yard. His hold got tighter on umbrella.

"They came " Linyu came to his room .he sit beside him and patted his shoulder.
"Relax ...it will break otherwise" he point to his hand ringe'r relax his hold little his head bowed .Linyu smile and said slowly
"It's normal to be nervous...I was also same but after sometime you will be fine ...hu qiang likes you .. he'll take good care of you don't worry "

Ringe'r hear his words .his head bowed thinking of something..he took a deep breath and turn to linyu "I will ...thnku eldest sister in law!"

"Hm" Linyu noded his head.

Outside the room

"It's time !..groom go bring your bride "
After a shout everyone cheered and hoot while hu qiang step forward towards the room.

He knock at the door after some minutes
Door open.

Ringe'r with his face cover in viel holding oil paper umbrella in his hand stand in front to him .

Hu qiang look at him silently. With his light colour veil covering his face . Seeing him in wedding attire . His heart beat faster.
He stretch his hand to him.

"Let's go wife "
Ringe'r hold his hand and walk out to courtyard.
Theirs also biding farewell with the bride family.
Old lady hug ringer and cried  other members was also around him .
Hu qiang  cuped his hand and said seriously to wen family.
"Father ,mother and brother in laws ....this son in law will promise to take good care of his bride and never wrong him "
He bowed to them.

"Remember your words !..man should not go back on his words " old man said and after the that they carried back ringer in sedan chair.

Wen shin ,Zhou and xiangru went with them. Wenshu share some words with hu qiang and after groom team went back.
He took Linyu to side. one of helper aunty bought a sour noodle soup bowl to him.

"Eat " he passed him the bowl. Linyu smell the aroma of food and then look at wenshu
"When did you do it ?"

"I asked them to make one for you ...eat don't get it cold " he sit beside him .

"Hmm..it's good !" Linyu took a bite and smile .he was feeling hungry little .
This noddles was in time.

"Mother don't cry ...ringer will be back in future to visit us " old lady was sobbing till now. Her daughter in law's try to comfort her.

"Hm" she noded her head and wipe her tears .her voice was little hoarse from crying.
She look at the people  on yard.

"Serve them ..she said to both her daughter in law's and then her eyes fall on linyu who was eating in a table with wenshu beside him.

"Elder brother ask aunty to make a bowl for him " zhuzhi said hurriedly seeing her eyes on linyu .
"Eldest sister in law is pregnant he can't eat today's food.. that's why he eat different "
Wanxing said to not make old lady angry.

Old lady was staring at them she turn her head to zhuzhi "go and do work don't just stand here" she said and went away.

Zhuzhi look at her and feel annoyed .they did most work then Linyu but still they have to serve other before eating not like Linyu
She  made a face towards them and went away.
Wanxing also follow her.