ch 67

Linyu take out all the thick cotton quilt out of box . He carried them to table.

"Huff!"
After putting them on table he let out a breath.
Carrying things was really inconvenient for him now.

He rub his four month belly bump .
"Baby it's really hard to carry things now ..let's finish this before your daddy come otherwise..mama will be scolded and robbed of his work again! " Linyu talk softly while Caress his belly .

He and wenshu always communicate with the baby. Wen shu daily carresed his belly and talk before sleeping .

After a breath Linyu remove the thin quilt and other sheets from bed and change it to thick ones.

After finish changing he moved the remove one to basket as it was rare sunny day in December.he will wash it with hot water.

After putting the cloth on basin. He squatted and scoop hot water from bucket .he rinsed it first and after smashing the wild bath beads he wash them.

Wen shu has already clean the snow on yard early morning .
He went to hu house as hu zhong was butcher in village. Linyu in his absence wash the sheets and  hang it on bamboo pole.

" It's heavy !"
Linyu sighs after struggling to hang the wet quilt and sheets on pole .he rub his back and move to kitchen.

Their's always a soup simmering on stove for him.
He first warm his cold hand and then scoop a bowl of pig trotter soup from pot .
Sprinkling a salt .he pulled the stool and sit near the stove to make himself warm.

Wen shu buy some catty of fatty meat , half a catty of pig liver and a big bones .

"Here wenshu ..it's 55 cents for you !" Hu zhong uncle handed hin meat and bones wrapped in big leaf.
He always has a big smile on his face . During this winter he couldn't go to town to sell meat so he earning in dependent on people of nearby village and during the pig slaughtering before new year.

"Hmm.." wen shu took it and after handing him money he went back to his house.

During these past few months wenshu always make Linyu eat meat more to gain more strength and power to carry baby .

Linyu always complain about being fat and his cloth not fiting him anymore but infact he will like Linyu to gain fat . he will not be easy to get ill and have energy.

Wen shu look at the half closed gate of his house . Linyu closed the both door if he was alone only when theirs some guest will then he half open it.

Wen shu stride faster to his house.

"Wife I'm home !" Wenshu enter the yard and hearing the voice coming from main room he put the things on kitchen and after washing his hand he walk to main room.

Linyu look at wenshu who stand on door.
"Husband welcome back !" Linyu smile little and about to stand up to pull a chair for him.

"Hm..I'll do it " wenshu noded and after taking a chair he sit beside Linyu and look at the people in front of him.

Zhuzhi was with old lady wen siting in opposite to them.
She look at wenshu who infront of other didn't hesitate to care Linyu first .

"Elder brother !" She greeted him.
"Hmm!" Wen shu noded his head and then old lady wen beside her raised her lips
"What's this ..not gonna greet your elder now ?" 

Wen shu look at her his brow wrinkle Linyu hold his hand unde the table. He hold back his hand and said in cold voice.
"Mother "

"Hm..its cold bring other one"  old lady wen put down the cold tea cup and took a big bite of pastry.
Zhuzhi beside her was also eating they usually don't get to eat much sweet or pastry as old lady manage the finance of house and usually was strict with expenses. Only when wenshu send box of sweet with ringe'r did they get a bite.

"Okay mother !" Linyu took the cup and stand up .wen shu hold his wrist
"I'll  do it !" He was about to take cup from him.
Linyu dodge it
"It's okay..I'll make new one ..you talk with them"
Linyu show little smile to comfort him and then went to kitchen.