ch 55

Wenshu supported Linyu gently and they both walk back to their home

Wen shu make Linyu sit on main room .
"You rest here I'll make sweet water for you!"
He said and directly went out.

Linyu smile looking at his back .
He also follow him

"Why did you come ...you rest inside!" Wen shu put the jar on kitchen counter and hold Linyu hand and about to pull him to main room but Linyu hold back his hand
"Husband I'm fine.....it's only been 2weeks and you are this worried "
Linyu laugh little .

"Shouldn't I be ?..  what if you get hurt and ..." Wen shu words cut off by Linyu. "Husband .."
He placed his hand on his stomach .
"This here is our baby ...you and me " his eyes little red " we are going to be parents soon"
Smiled at him .

"Hmm!." Wenshu noded his head his eyes also little red it was first time for Linyu to see him crying.

"Thnku ...thnku Linyu for coming to my life " he kiss his forehead and said "you are my everything Linyu ...I love you !" .
He said little choke .

"Me too ...I love you wen shu !" Linyu said and tear fall from his beautiful eyes.
Wen shu wipe it and peck his lips.

"This one here also want !" Linyu point to his stomach.

Wen shu chuckled .bend down and kiss his stomach.
"Baby ...I love you and your mother a lot ...please come soon to father "
He said and hug linyu waist.
Linyu carresed his hair gently and patted little to comfort the crying wen shu on his waist.

After sometime wen shu calm down and made sugar water for Linyu .

"I'll go to town to buy nourishing berries and sweet fruits for you tomorrow!.." wen shu said looking at Linyu drinking brown sugar water happily.
It's good to buy more sweet and good stuff for Linyu.

"Hehe" Linyu giggle and bought his cup closer to wen shu lips. "You also drink "

"Hm....you drink!' wenshu took a sip and then let Linyu drink remaining.

.
.

Around evening

Linyu was going to make dinner while wen shu was hella worried for him .

"You teach me !" Wen shu said with serious face.
"it's okay I can cook for now ...no need to be in hurry!" Linyu smile and try to persuade.

"That's why I'm asking you to teach me now ..so I can make your favourite food and other dishes for you later !" Wenshu said and later with his logic reasons surrender.
"Okay !" Linyu noded and guided from side to wenshu in kitchen.

They did their dinner and wen shu didn't let him wash dishes .

"If you need anything call me !..don't lift bucket it's heavy !" Wen shu mix the water on bath tub and said to linyu.

"Hmm!.."he put his cloth aside and hold wen shu wrist.
"Why don't you take bath with me ?" He smile and open his shirt button.
"Not now !" Wen shu hold his hand and said in deep voice.
"But what if I fall and slip ..then ?" Linyu wasn't ready to face loss yet.
"This..." Wenshu thought about his words and then noded his head.

"Yeah!" Linyu smile and happily remove his cloth.
Wen shu sit opposite of Linyu on tub it was big enough to fit both person .

Linyu look at wen shu . He moved to his lap .
"Linyu ..." Wen shu say I'n deep voice.
"Hm..."Linyu turn his face to him and he move his index finger on his Adam apple seductively.

"We can't ..." Wen shu voice was little hoarse he try his best to not loose control.

"Huh?" Linyu rub his Adam apple and bite his cheeks.
"We can't now .....you are with baby!" Wenshu hold his finger. His eyes were darker.

"I can ..' Linyu  words didn't finish wen shu pinch his waist little.

"Not until it's 3months !" He said and hold Linyu both hand and put his chin on his shoulder.
"Be good .. I'll give it to you as much as you want later baby!" He rub his waist and kiss his neck.
"Umm...okay..rub my back .!" Linyu agreed thinking of little guy. He ordered wen shu to rub his back .

"Okay !" Wen shu readily agreed and rubbed his back gently.

After bath both sleep on bed wen shu first kiss Linyu and then kiss his stomach.
"Good night baby !" He said and then laid back on bed.

"Good night!" Linyu said and later smile at him.
"Good night wife !" He hug him and patted his back to make him sleep.
After Linyu fall asleep wen shu look at his sleeping face and touch his flat stomach. He smile big and close his eyes with the most precious person in his arms.