Death Battle: Interlude; Crystal Shatters the World of Death Battle!

A/N: Hello and welcome to my one-shot. I'm considering this as a bit of a practice run in my terms since I'm still working on Kingdom Hearts: Plumbers and Keyblades. I've been writing this one-shot because I had to take inspiration from the author of the Crystal Spletzer stories on replying me to a comment I have made that is a Death Battle themed one with Wiz and Boomstick in it. He even thought of where this Death Battle takes place. Please note, this not canon to the Crystal Spletzer stories nor the Sonic series. With the author's note out of the way, and I have typed up all the words. It's time for a Death Battle one-shot!
......

Wizard: Crystal Spletzer, the glitch girl of the SMG4 Fan Fiction: Crystal Spletzer stories and the daughter of Meggy Spletzer and Tari.

Boomstick: Cream the Rabbit, the daughter of Vanilla the Rabbit and the owner of Cheese from the Sonic the Hedgehog series.

Wiz: These two 6 year old girls do have many differences and similarities between them.

Boomstick: The differences is one is a fan character that have changed the events in the SMG4 series in her universe and the other is an official character who have helped out in most times in the games, the comics, and even Sonic X.

Wiz: For this bout, Cheese is helping Cream out.

Boomstick: And what's is the cream of the crop for Cream is her without her pet Chao. Plus there won't be any outside help from either Team Rose and the SMG4 gang, this means you Mario.

Pop up: Bob: BrO wHaT tHe HeLl! I cAn'T hElP oUt SoMe LiTtLe KiD, eVeN iF tHaT sAiD kId Is A fAn KiD mAdE bY nAtHaN rEiD. Jocelyn: Will you get out of the pop up screen Bob, I have seen Wiz and Boomstick handle Deadpool before. Same goes for Pinkie Pie and the Mask who had broke the 4th wall before.

SMG4 Mario:

Cue to Wiz and Boomstick in the lab.

Boomstick: He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win... a Death Battle.
......

......

Wiz: In the world of SMG4, where it has insane profane themes with some spicy memes.

Boomstick: Everywhere ya look and see, clever bright minds.

Everyone in SMG4: Like me.

Boomstick: Sorry Wiz, that song so damn catchy like those rap battles in the War of the Fat Italians. Including the one from 2020 where SMG3 was the main villain in the YouTube Arc.

Wiz: Anyways, the SMG4 gang does have many members. Whether you see the walking trash bag Bob Bobowski, the meme lord SMG4 himself, some fish creature know as Fishy Boopkins, and of course Mario who is a lot more different than his official video game counterpart. He's sort of better than you Boomstick after you pressed my Multiverse Manipulator without me still working on the kinks and set up.