Results.

Boomstick: Even without the Avatar nor a future Firelord, the Cabbage Merchant still have a bad day with his cabbages. Good news is that both parents of the two kids still have their respective children alive.

Ringmaster: Wait, isn't Death Battle all about a fight to the death?

Wiz: Not all Death Battles end with death Ringmaster. Interesting enough, this is an incredibly close fight considering enough the two girls have unique things in their hands.

Boomstick: Considering Cream has a larger arsenal than Crystal's, but Meggy's own daughter is always a quick thinker and planner with Tari's own A.I. like if it were a cyborg Spider-Sense. Even the two are evened out on hammers, but Cream always relays on Cheese like all the time.

Pop up: In both the SMG4: Crystal Spletzer universe and Sonic the Hedgehog series, both characters have dealt with some serious enemies. But Crystal has gone up against more than Cream did.

Wiz: Considering things that Crystal Spletzer is somehow more experienced than Cream, since Crystal did help out the SMG4 crew since she was a 1 year old during the Waluigi Arc before she became a human being, while Cream just joined Team Sonic when she was 6.

Boomstick: Both girls have dealt with some distortions with Cream in a time distortion in the Sonic X universe, however Crystal is quite literally a paradox. Even Lawyer Kong considered Crystal that she cannot be removed out of the world by an DMCA. Crystal not just defies the laws of space time and nature, but as well as the laws of of digital copyright acts. Damn, that's on a whole new level.

Wiz: It's true that Crystal is changed because of SMG3's plan during the YouTube Arc and the void making her DMCA proof, doesn't mean she has her own limits. Same goes for Cream on her own limits too. With Crystal's power having a limit in some form.

Boomstick: Unlike the ever impressive, long contained, often imitated, but never duplicated Genie of Disney's Aladdin, Crystal does not have infinite power. But her powers are impressive like warping of a moving train back from home after her encounter with her former biological father, One Shot Wren.

Wiz: How did you...

Boomstick: This story had been in hiatus for a long time, which gives us more material on feats.

Wiz: Well she did gone all the way from home to Inkopolis and she could only barely stand after a long way to her grandparents' home.

Boomstick: Meanwhile for Cream, she isn't an experienced fighter like other Sonic characters like the ones from the games, Archie comics, and even IDW comics. Plus Cream does rely heavily on Cheese and others. She's even both a glass cannon and a pacifist. Even though in Death Battle those pacifist morals were simply put into a safe before the fight began.

Wiz: Interesting enough that the two can counter each other with their own things. Like how Cream uses the Cream Cracker move to blind Crystal for a temporary amount of the time if Crystal doesn't have her vision.

Boomstick: Like before Crystal is a quick thinker, more faster than Caboose's slow reaction in Red Vs. Blue. At least she didn't blow up any family members up like how the blue idiot did to his team with a grenade.