Prelude to the Death Battle! and A Teaser of Kingdom Hearts: Tari's Journey

( Minute Mark at 1:22)

Wiz: Alright the combatants are set and we've run the data of all possibilities.

Boomstick: But first, the author of this multi chapter one-shot has an announcement.
......

......

Hello and welcome to a special teaser of the Kingdom Hearts: Tari's Journey and Kingdom Hearts: Plumbers and Keyblade. If you're asking this, why I'm doing an announcement before a fan made Death Battle between a fan character and an official character? Because I like to do give some surprise in some form.

Wiz: Good thing you're not Deadpool.

And Deadpool appears out nowhere.

Deadpool: You're right, he's not me.

And a taser hits Deadpool's back causing him to be unconscious. Out of the shadows is myself holding a taser while wearing blue jeans, a pair of black spenders, cowboy boots, a Mario T-shirt, and blue glasses. Did forget to mention my curly hair.

Boomstick: You did right now.

Okay now was I? Oh yes, the teaser to show off in this chapter. Since I have been working on this project since I go upon a what if idea for a Kingdom Hearts x SMG4 fan fiction, the only ones on Wattpad is a male reader Keyblade Wielder x SMG4 AU story and an incomplete story that is a Meta Runner x Kingdom Hearts story with an original character. You might have seen a fan made Keyblade on the Tari's Journey: Journal entries cover is an original Keyblade themed off of SMG4 made by your's truly, this has been liked by Xemnas' voice actor on Instagram before I even colored it in. I have gone upon the idea of making Tari a daughter of Aqua and Terra since there are many factors involved with this story.

1. Tari and Aqua both have the blue color scheme on their respective themes. With Aqua is based upon the theme of water since her name is Latin for water, uses Blizzard based spells in certain moments, and her Keyblade is literally called Rainfell, or Stormfall after meeting Sora and Riku in Destiny Islands as a possible upgrade in some form. And Tari is based upon a blue jay by telling of the color schemes of the bird itself. That's why I'm making Tari related Aqua by blood for the Kingdom Hearts: Tari's Journey series and the Kingdom Hearts: Plumbers and Keyblades series.

2. I had to take inspiration from the Crystal Spletzer stories in some form with some differences as well. I'm including elements from the Three Half Promises story as well, a bit of references to Final Fantasy, even some of Nintendrawer's comics too. Go checkout the comic dubs of Nintendrawer's Pranksters and Nintendrawer's Meet Zah Marios by Slickframe on YouTube, they are pretty good with the voice acting.

3. I think a Terraqua story is nice too since Wattpad is lacking on that department of stories. There are only 20 of them so far be the time this chapter was posted. It won't last long til I finish the first chapter of the first book of the Kingdom Hearts: Plumbers and Keyblades series.

Death Battle!: Crystal Spletzer Vs Cream and Cheese (SMG4 What If Vs. SEGA)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें