Before we begin :)

Alrightttt

As it says, my first Lookism Fanfic.

I can hardly remember anything from early Lookism, but I'll try.

Now, let's explain how this works.

(Don't read if you don't want it spoiled)

Ayanokouji's conciousness gets sent into Little Daniel's body before he even gets his 2nd body. They can freely switch control at any time, just like DID (Dissociative Identity Disorder).

When Daniel gets his 2nd body, Ayanokouji and Daniel can freely switch to any of the 2 bodies, so both bodies can be controlled at the same time. But, since they are both basically a part of eachother, they kind of have telepathy so they can hear eachother's thoughts even when in separate bodies (Imagine how painful that would be for Daniel with how much Ayanokouji thinks).

Basically, they both have a lot better control over their bodies meaning that instead of having to fall asleep to switch bodies, they can freely switch at any time.

When both are in the same body, it kind of just works normally

So basically, when Ayanokouji is doing something while Daniel is bored, Daniel can switch over to the other body that Ayanokouji is in and kind of spectate him.

This is probably the most original idea I have ever thought of. (This was something I thought at 4 AM.)

Ayanokouji is kinda nerfed because I'm not smart (not even in the slightest). I'm also bad at writing, so I'm sorry if you was expecting some intellectual shit. (TO THIS DAY I STILL DON'T FUCKING KNOW HOW TO MONOLOGUE)