Prologue

One normal day in Advanced Nurturing High School, a brown-haired boy could be seen walking on a path. What was his destination? There wasn't one. He just simply wanted to take a walk.

The boy's nearly-golden eyes gazed towards the calm lake, admiring how it perfectly reflected the orange sunset. His constant thoughts momentarily stopped, as he simply admired the beauty of life. A small breeze of wind flew past him, making the trees shak-

"Gotcha."

"Huh?"

Ayanokouji, being surprised, quickly turned his head around to look at the person who managed to sneak behind him. But, what he saw was a hooded figure holding a bloodied knife. He quickly realised the situation and looked down to his torso, holding his hand against it. Blood flowed out of it, causing his eyes to widen.

'Shit- The knife was poisoned?' Ayanokouji thought to himself, backing away from the figure, feeling his strength slowly drain from his body.

"I- I finally got you! Ha-Hahahaha!" The hooded male laughed psychotically, pulling his hood back, revealing green eyes and messy brown hair.

"Yagami?" Ayanokouji grumbled out, "How are you here? You were expelled."

"I- I escaped! Can you believe it?! Those stupid fucking agents were too weak! Pff- HAHAHAHA!" He laughed loudly, his green eyes fading into madness, "I was hidden this entire time! Watching you from the shadows, AND YOU COULDN'T FUCKING TELL! This is amazing, Ayanokouji-senpai! I finally got you! You're dead! YOUR LIFE IS FINALLY ENDING!"

Ayanokouji watched Yagami continue to laugh, seeing the product of what happens when you break someone too much. The humiliation Yagami felt from getting expelled by a simple love letter made him go bat-shit insane.

Ayanokouji fell to his knees, feeling all his strength disappear. His breathing became ragged, feeling the slight adrenaline slowly wash away and be replaced by the pain.

'This is how it ends, huh. Not as bad as I thought. Though, it's kinda annoying having Yagami stand there laughing.'

"GOD! This is incredible! I'm loving this feeling! Hahaha!" Yagami was practically having an orgasm.

Ayanokouji's vision became blurred as the life in his eyes slowly faded away. The pain became numb and the world seemed to become more saturated. He felt... at peace. A gentle smile grew on his face, pure happiness radiating from him.

"Thank you... Yagami..." He mumbled, before his upper body fell over, a pool of blood surrounding his dead figure.

"Huh..?" Yagami stared at the corpse, his eyes as wide as saucers, "He... was happy? No... He was supposed to feel the same humiliation that I felt... GOD FUCKING DAMN IIIIIIT!!!!"

--

"Ah... It's he~lla fucking hot."

"Don't blow smoke at me, it'll get in my clothes."

"Shut the fuck up, bitch."

...

...

"Do it better, huh?"

"Pika... Pika!"

...

...

"Don't get caught by the teacher again."

"Oorp! Oorp!"

...

...

"Gomu Gomu no... PISTOL!!"