Chapter 2

With Naruto)

The Uzumaki boy is at his apartment. Having completed his mission in bringing back Tsunade Senju as the new Hokage. The boy would sit on his couch. That wasn't until he heard a knock on his door as he went to it and opened it, seeing the Anbu Neko at his door.

"Yes?" Naruto says wondering what did Neko want.

"The Hokage requests your presence Naruto." Yugao would say with him raising a brow puzzled wondering what did Tsunade want as he would take Yugao's hand and she would vanish with him in leaves taking him to the Hokage Tower.

( Hokage Tower)

Tsunade would wait for Yugao to bring Naruto. As she sat behind her desk waiting patiently while still reading the diary her Sensei left behind. Reading what else did her Sensei do wrong towards Naruto.

 Reading what else did her Sensei do wrong towards Naruto

Also reading the boy's shinobi academy background. Having a feeling his teaching there was also sabotaged. She will make it her business to go to the academy and see those teacher's personally and she's also going to have Mizuki executed instead of imprisoned since she read the forbidden scroll incident.

The Door would open revealing Naruto and Yugao as the two walked in. Tsunade looked up at them as her honey brown eyes became serious and were locked onto the boy who managed to convince her to become the 5th Hokage.

Naruto looked at Tsunade's serious expression that was directed at him. He got anxious wondering what is he in trouble for now. He hasn't done any pranks or anything as of late right after he returned from his mission with Jiraiya to bring the Senju lady back.

"Thank you Neko. Leave us." Tsunade would say as the Anbu woman vanished leaving just Naruto and Tsunade alone in the room.

"Naruto Uzumaki. Come sit. We have much to talk about." She says in a formal business tone going in serious Hokage Mode. That would probably make her grand uncle Tobirama Senju proud.

Naruto did as told. True enough he came to her desk taking a seat facing her.

"So... uh... what am I in trouble for?" Naruto asked out of curiosity as her brow lifted.

"You are not in any form of trouble. Do you know why I called you here Naruto?" She asked seeing him shake his head no.

"Good. You will know why you are called here today in my office. I called you here to discuss your training and your future potential. Along with your inheritance from your parents." She would say with him widening his blue eyes at the mention of parents.

"My-My Parents? You know who they are- Hokage-jiji always would say that he never knew my parents." Naruto would say with her narrowing her eyes that her Sensei would lie to the boy. In her opinion Naruto has every right to at least know about his parents. He should have been known about his parents long ago right when he was in the Shinobi academy. Including learning knowledge about his clan the Uzumaki clan. Jiraiya should have also told Naruto about his parents including him being his Godfather...but that idiot never took responsibility. Meaning she's going to terminate his guardianship as godfather to Naruto since the pervert neglected Naruto probably no doubt peeping like he always does.