Chapter 4

Senju Estate)

Shizune had escorted Naruto back to the Senju Estate which is where Tsunade and her live at. As Naruto brought little to what mattered to him, since he didn't have much there at his apartment. When they got there they spotted Tsunade Senju already there at the estate.

"We are here Tsunade-sama." Shizune would say with Naruto looking up in awe at the place.

"Ah, good Shizune. Welcome to the Senju Estate Naruto, lovely place is it?" she says noticing him admiring the house.

"This is so cool! I'm living in the Senju Clan home!" Naruto would say in awe as he looked around the place.

"Come. I'm going to show you where you will be sleeping at." Tsunade would say walking away with Naruto and Shizune following her as Shizune walked up to her whispering in her ear.

"So how was it with Jiraiya?" Shizune whispered as Tsunade glared.

"Let's just say that Jiraiya won't be active for some time now." Tsunade says with Shizune gasp lightly knowing that the meeting with him didn't go so well, and that Tsunade really beat the breaks off him.

( Meanwhile with Jiraiya)

Now in the Hospital in a full body cast laying on a stretcher, face bruised up, black eyes. As you could hear him moan and groan in pain after the beating Tsunade gave him. His jaw is dislocated due to her punching him in the face.

He is to remain like this for a WHOLE month. Tsunade isn't going to heal him she's going to let him suffer in agonizing pain. For what he put Naruto through. And when that month is up she's going to put him back on Duty for his spy network.

( Back at the Senju Estate)

"Well, Naruto here is the guest room. This is where you will be sleeping at." Tsunade says pointing to the room in which he went inside holding his bag. Seeing the guest room was moderate room size.

The Uzumaki boy smiled that he has a very decent room which is better than his apartment. As he went over to get on the comfortable mattress that was soft and better. As he laid down on the bed sighing in contentment.

"Like what you have Naruto?" Tsunade asks as he looked up to her.

"Sure! Tsunade When do we start training?" He asks her as she folds her arms under her breasts.

"We will start maybe tomorrow or the next day. There is something important I will have to do. But starting in the morning we are getting you some brand new clothes." Tsunade answered, tomorrow she is going to have a lot of work to do. After she takes him shopping, she's going to have a meeting to talk with the council and will chew out the elders. Including on having three of those elders dealt with.

"Oh ok.. So what will I be doing while you have something important to do?" Naruto asks her seeing her keep her eyes on him. As she thought on what he could do.

"Well, when I'm done doing this important meeting I will see to it that you will get some training. Now get some rest. We getting up early in the morning." She says with him nodding and sitting his bag down and getting ready for bed.

With Tsunade and Shizune herself were leaving the boy alone.

( The next day/ Konoha Shinobi store)

It was Morning as Tsunade Senju along with Naruto and Shizune were on their way to the store to buy Naruto some brand-new clothes so he can get rid of the orange jumpsuit he wears all the time.

As they got in the bell chimed informing the Store owner that a customer is in his shop once he began to greet his eyes widened then narrowed when he saw Naruto.