Chapter 3

Hokage Office)

Tsunade patiently waited for Jiraiya to come right to her. To kill the time she began looking through all the other files and stuff her sensei left behind. Looking for more secrets.

Suddenly the doors opened up revealing it to be none other than jiraiya and Neko.

Tsunade stopped at what she was doing as her full focus and attention was on Jiraiya.

Tsunade looked towards Yugao.

"Thanks for bringing him Yugao. You may leave." she would say with the violet-haired anbu captain leaving, as Tsunade would sit back at her desk looking at Jiraiya with a glare.

Jiraiya was sweating slightly. Feeling his blood run cold at Tsunade's glare directed at him. The only time she ever glared like that when she caught him peeping on her and beat him into the ground.

 The only time she ever glared like that when she caught him peeping on her and beat him into the ground

"He-Hey Tsunade-hime? What's up?" Jiraiya asks in a nervous tone.

"Sit. Jiraiya." Tsunade says in a serious stern voice.

"And I'm sitting.." He says now sitting down having a whole uneasy feeling about this. Scared wondering why is Tsunade looking at him with so much anger... Hatred and rage... As if he peeped on her this time. Except that wasn't the case.

"Do you have the slightest idea to why you are called here jiraiya?" Tsunade says with a glare as he shifted in his seat.

"N-No... If it's about me peeping at the bathhouse just recently I-" He starts to say but she slammed her fists on her desk.

"That is not why I called you here for! I called you here to talk about your duties as Naruto's godfather!" Tsunade Yelled making him go pale and started sweating

Oh...

Putting up a Serious expression and faces Tsunade he spoke.

"Now Tsunade... I know I haven't been the best Godfather but I had-" he would say but she cut him off.

"Shut the fuck up! I don't want to hear your excuses! You left him alone for 12 FUCKING years. Naruto spent 12 YEARS of loneliness thinking he had no family! Do you have any idea how he felt? Or you probably didn't care because you were too busy probably peeping in bathhouses and doing more of your research aside from your spy network!" Tsunade spat with anger as jiraiya could have sworn he saw fire ignite in her eyes.