Chapter 6

( Root Base)

Tsunade along with the Anbu commander are looking and investigating the whole Root HQ base. Looking at everything Danzo once had at his disposal. Looking at various documents and such. Many things that could label the old Warhawk with lots of penalties for committing many TREASONOUS crimes under her Sensei's nose. And she probably had a hunch that Homura and Koharu were in on it too. Probably help covering Danzo's tracks.

A good thing she executed them.

"What to do now Hokage-sama?" Dragon the Anbu commander asked her

"Take all documents and such away. As for those who were being conditioned to be root operatives they are to be re-educated so that they can be in full service to their Hokage and not Danzo. Danzo is no more. Root officially belongs to the Hokage. Also take the orphans too. Have them reconditioned before sending them back to the orphanage.." She commands with disgust in her voice. Disgust and loathing for Danzo.

 Disgust and loathing for Danzo

"At once Hokage-sama. You heard her men." Dragon said to all Anbu who are still extracting all assets and documents that Danzo hid in his Root Base.

Tsunade glances at one particular document that she found in Danzo's office.. glaring at it. It was a certain amount procedure that involved the use of Senju genes... from her grandpa Harashirama Senju.. in hopes of replicating the Wood Style.. it boiled her blood that Not only Danzo has possibly injected the Senju genes into that arm of his. But her Ex Teammate Orochimaru helped. Which boiled her blood further that he had a hand in this.

Tsunade would proceed to investigate more on what else Danzo has hidden from her and the whole village.

( With Naruto)

Naruto would be in the Senju training ground going through some fighting scrolls Tsunade has left him to use. Right now he learning some good taijutsu based moves.

Such as: Slugger Style. Kazama Style. Capoeira Style. Hapkido Style. Karate Style, and Mishima Style. Even Wolf Kung Fu Style.

He is beating a a dummy using Slugger style demolishing its face with one punch.

Tsunade is going to teach him another lesson when she's done for the day.

"Heya Kid!" Chimes a familiar voice making Naruto whip his head at two figures at the door with Shizune right besides them.

It was Anko and Yugao.

"Huh? What's going on here. Your the crazy snake lady Anko-Sensei!" Naruto would say.

"Sure is kid!" Anko put on her dangerous smile

"What are you two doing here?" He asked in confusion

"We are here to train you Naruto. Tsunade-sama has asked us both to train you for the day" Yugao was the one too answer

"Okay. So what do I gotta learn from you guys.?" He asked getting right to the point.

"Well Brat. Since you asked. I'm teaching you the gift of interrogation. Hunting and tracking. Which is something Kakashi's lazy ass should have taught you. So let me get your ass in gear!" Anko would answer with her smirk. As Naruto would face Yugao waiting to hear what she's going to teach him.

"What I will be teaching you is Kenjutsu. Which is something your mother is very good at. I knew her. I couldn't tell you was because I was under strict orders from the Sandaime not too. So I'm sorry that I couldn't tell you about your mother sooner." Yugao would say. When she was assigned to be one of Naruto's protectors during his early life she didn't like the fact that the Sandaime did not want her to reveal Naruto's heritage. Knowing he has a right to know them. She was against it. But knowing it was an S-rank and that the penalty for breaking an S-rank secret would be death.

Naruto looked at Yugao.. he wasn't angry at her neither did he blame her..

"I understand.. so when can we get started?" He asked

"Lets start now brat. Time to make you into a proper Shinobi! A bad ass one that won't take shit from no one!" Anko would say holding her kunai

And so the two would begin their training with Naruto. For the whole day.

(With Kakashi)

Kakashi stares at the memorial stone.. in silence reflecting on where everything went wrong...?

How did it all go wrong? Team 7... is disbanded... he's been demoted to Chunin... which is humiliating and shocking...

"Why...? Why..? Did this happen?" He asked himself in disbelief...

What did Tsunade mean by Naruto having way MORE potential than Sasuke?

(With Sasuke)

Sasuke was in his clan home glaring at the Hokage Tower. Mad with rage that Bitch of a Hokage disbanded his team and reduced him as nothing but a civilian. A CIVILIAN!?

He clenched his fists. Unable to accept any of this! He will not accept what the current Hokage has done!.

Now how will he get his revenge on Itachi!?

Now that Bitch of a Hokage is holding him BACK!

And she has the nerve to say NARUTO has more potential than him!?.

When she said that.. something clicked in Sasuke's mind.

Could it be possible that Naruto is getting some sort of Special training?! From who though...? And how come the Dobe gets special treatment from the said

The Point is... Tsunade Senju is playing favorites with Naruto Uzumaki!. He needs to bring this to the elders. The council!

Little did Sasuke knew was that the elders had been executed and that the council loyal to the elders had been arrested. Meaning he is alone. And by himself.

(With Sakura)

She herself was just as lost as Sasuke and Kakashi... it hit her hard that Team 7 is disbanded and that she is no longer a Kunoichi anymore...

What's worse is that both her parents who are on the civilian council are arrested... she didn't know why but will know eventually

None of this is fair... what did she do to deserve this?

Her fists clenched. As she grit her teeth in frustration.

There is one person who is to blame for all of this.

"Naruto... that idiot is the cause of THIS!" She growled with anger for Naruto.

"Damn straight about that! That idiot always ruin things for us! Especially Sasuke-kun!" Inner Sakura spat

Naruto is the cause of this..

He probably did this out of spite because she wouldn't return her feelings to him when she loves Sasuke-kun and not him! That had to be it!

He is the cause of team 7 disbanding... ruining her chances to be a great Kunoichi.. along with denying her the chance to get training from Tsunade so that she can be a better wife and Kunoichi for Sasuke! All because she rejected him and did this out of spite and jealousy!

He was ALWAYS jealous of Sasuke!

"I'm so going to give that idiot... a piece of my mind! This is all his FAULT!" She screeched

He is going to pay dearly for this!

To be continued

An: And this is back! Had to bring this story back somehow! Hope you all are happy that I brought this back

Until next time!