Chapter 1: The Escape

A/N:
Italics = the Narrator

Bold= The name of who's talking

Italics + Bold = Self deprecating thoughts

If there's anything that I portray incorrectly or misspell please tell me and I'll do my best to fix it

Constructive criticism is encouraged and appreciated!

Tw:
manipulation/Abuse/Sadness/Self deprecating thoughts

————————————————————————

Narrator:

Tommy checks that Dream is asleep then quietly climbs out of a window. He had already mapped out his plan on climbing down in the dark but once he gets to the last couple of feet he misses the foothold and falls, breath knocked out of him. 'Shoot did that make a noise?' He asks himself. 'I hope it didn't wake up Dream' He decides to not waste time questioning it and hurries over to his secret chest he hid in a wall, gathering the few items he managed to keep hidden from Dream including a wooden sword, wooden pickaxe, apples, bread, a boat, and his friendship bandanna from Tubbo. He didn't know why he kept it since Tubbo had betrayed him but... for some reason he couldn't bring himself to get rid of it. Tommy stared at it for a moment before taking it and tying it around his neck and running for the beach. 'Finally,' he thinks 'I'm almost out of here!' His initial excitement falters when he hears footsteps and then a voice.

Dream: oh Tommy... I thought we were friends? This isn't what friends do.

Tommy picks up speed and reaches the edge of the water, looking back at the silhouette of Dream who now has his sword out

Tommy POV: Shit! I am such an idiot for not planning this better!

He quickly puts down his boat, frantically rowing away from shore as fast as he can. Dream stops, calmly watching as Tommy becomes a mere spot in the distance. As the  masked man walks away he whispers under his breath "Nightmare. I need your help."

*3 days later*

Tommy POV: I have to keep going... I have to get away from Dream... Land can't be too far away. Right? Just have to keep rowing. Ugh I ran out of food.... I'm so tired.... Just keep rowing. Just keep rowing. Keep... rowing... Keep...... ro-....

Tommy falls into a deep sleep

...

???: Oh you poor soul, let me help you.

...

Mitsuki and Masaru Bakugou are walking along the beach talking about anything, everything, and nothing. Most of everyone has gone home because the sun is setting but they like walking under the stars and having the whole beach to themselves. Mitsuki sees something in the distance.

Mitsuki: Hey, what's that over there?

They get closer and realize it's a boat with someone inside, talking in his sleep

Tommy: (mumbling) N-no... T-tubbo... please... I care about you more than the discs... d-don't leave m-me with him... not D-dream...

Masaru turns on a flashlight, peeks into the boat and steps back in surprise

Masaru: Is that a child?!?!

Mitsuki: Yeah. What the fuck is he doing out here alone?

Masaru: Let's wake him up and ask him, he may have gotten lost and taken shelter in the boat.