Chapter 8: Whoops

Tw:
Suicidal thoughts
Abuse
Self deprecating thoughts
Disassociation

———————————————————————

Narrattor:

Mitsuki stormed into the office, the storm in her eyes making Tommy shrink in on himself. Tezuka and his mother were already sitting in chairs beside Tommy, both glaring daggers at him as Mitsuki stomped over to where they were seated.

"Why the hell did I have to get a call during work informing me that you had been in a fight?! Not only that but you injured another student!" Mitsuki yelled, slapping Tommy over the head.

"Now, now Mrs. Bakugou. As I've explained to the boys, we have not gone over the rules yet this year so they'll be let off with a warning. Please be mindful that if this happens again in the future, depending on the severity of the situation, your son could potentially be expelled," The Headmaster stated sternly.

"You're such an idiot Katsuki! It's your first day of school and you're already causing problems!" Mitsuki yelled, slapping Tommy once again.

"You're just lucky we're not going to press charges against you for hurting my sweet baby boy," Tezuka's mother shouted, handing her son an ice pack to put over the burn on his face.

"Um... I'm sorry but you're actually not supposed to put ice on a burn..." the school nurse said nervously.

"Who are you to tell me what to do?! I'll have you know that I'm a high respected member of authority! What the hell do you know?!" Tezuka's mother argued back.

"... actually my quirk allows me to know exactly how to treat almost any injury," the nurse mumbled but the rude woman didn't listen to her and kept ranting on about her hardships and how she and her son were being discriminated against and blah blah blah.

Tommy knew that the nurse was right. Techno had taught him how to properly treat injuries when he first escaped Dream. This guys mom was just being annoying for no reason. Maybe he should do something about it. He will do something about it.

Tommy stood from his chair and turned to the rude woman.

"Listen here you fucking bitch." That shut her up fast. "If you actually listened and stopped whining about your 'horrible' practically perfect life, then you'd know that this nurse actually does know what she's talking about. What a shocker. A decent person being good at their job. Unbelievable,"

The lady had a a look of pure shock on her face as though no one had ever talked back to her in this manner and the nurse looked like she was trying to hide a laugh.

"Ugh! You rude insolent boy! How dare you!" Tezuka's mother shouted, her voice filling the air making sure that everyone could hear her loud and clear.

"Katsuki! Sit your ass back down right this instant!" Mitsuki yelled, grabbing Tommy's hair and forcing him to sit down.

Every single time he spoke up he was shut down as though his point didn't matter.

Maybe it didn't.

Maybe instead, he's the one that doesn't matter.

Tommy clenched his fists trying to avoid exploding anyone, that be himself or the idiotic bitch standing in front of him who was yelling about how her sweet little boy could do no wrong. He clenched his teeth but stayed seated this time.

Finally, it ended. Tezukas mother hugged Tezuka and walked out of the room blabbering on and on about her and her son being discriminated against. Tommy was able to quickly wave goodbye to the Nurse before Mitsuki grabbed him by the arm that got scratched and yanked him out of the office.