2

Robby's POV

"Ugh, why do we have to be up so early?" Demetri complained. "Bruh, It's literally eight in the morning. It's not that early." Miguel told him. "Yeah Demetri, don't be such a pussy." Hawk  added. "Whatever, what are we doing today anyways?" Demetri asked. "Moon just texted me and said her, her stepsister, and her friends are all gonna hang out with us today>" Sam told us. "Okay, cool." I said. "Yeah, maybe Robby will finally get a girlfriend." Hawk said as we started walking to Moon's house. "Shut up. It's not like you have a girlfriend either, dipshit." I told him, starting to skate on my skateboard as everyone walked. "Whatever." Hawk said, rolling his eyes. I snickered a bit as we reached the house.

Max's POV

I had gotten woken up at seven the next morning by Moon and my friends bursting into my room. "What the hell?" I asked, rubbing my eyes. "Get up, Max." Mike ordered. "Why? I ust wanna sleep?" I asked, shoving my face into my pillow to block the light. "Because we're gonna meet Moon's friends today." El explained. "Ugh, okay. Will you guys let me get dressed at least?" I asked. 

My friends exited my room and I got dressed. I put on some jeans, a t-shirt, one of my warm up jackets, and my vans. I brushed out my hair and then walked out of my room before heading downstairs. I saw Linda finishing up breakfast. "Where's my dad?" I asked. "He had to go to work early. He'll be home later though. Moon told me you guys are all gonna hang out with her friends at the mall today." "You guys didn't tell me we were going to the mall." I whispered to El, who was closest to me. "Sorry, I thought I told you." El apologized. "It's alright." I told her as I grabbed some bacon.

Suddenly the doorbell rang and I rushed back upstairs so I could get my wallet. I stuffed it into my jeans pocket and headed back downstairs, where my friends were talking with Moon's friends. "And this is my stepsister, Max." Moon told her friends. "Isn't that a guy's name?" A boy with green eyes and brown hair asked. "It's short for Maxine, but nobody calls me that." I told him. "Max, this is Robby, Miguel, Demetri, Hawk, Aisha, Bert, Yasmine, and Sam." Moon introduced. "And you guys already met Max's friends, right?" "Yeah, we did." Robby told her, looking at me, then at Moon.

"Great. Lets go to the mall then and we'll all get to know each other better."Demetri said as we all walked out the door with me grabbing my skateboard on the way out.

Robby's POV

When we got to Moon's house, she introduced her stepsister's friends. As we were introducing ourselves, someone came rushing down the stairs. It was a really cute girl with long red hair, green eyes, and freckles. "And this is my stepsister, Max." Moon told us. "Isn't that a guy's name?" I asked Max. "It's short for Maxine, but nobody calls me that." She told me. Pretty name. I thought. I didn't wanna say it out loud because it would be awkward.

"Max, this is Robby, Miguel, Demetri, Hawk, Aisha, Bert, Yasmine, and Sam." Moon introduced. "And you guys already met Max's friends, right?" "Yeah, we did." I told her, looking at Max, then back at her.  "Great. Lets go to the mall then and we'll all get to know each other better."Demetri said as we all walked out the door. Before we walked out, Max grabbed something. It wasn't until we left that I figured out what it was. A skateboard.